Leeds innit

poor start to EPL season, lost first 3 games, but beat Newc 4-0 in my last game so hopefulyl my squad are settling down.

Just lost my *** man to Conventry, ttl going mental. Coventry are 23rd in the champ, he took a wage drop and became a coach!

Maybe he just didn't like you ;)

Good luck for the rest of the season :D

Well i started this myself and have done amazing so far

Here are some screenshots

**** you have been given some luck as well cos the rest of the teams are doing **** around you! But well played though :D

jimmy briand, what a signing (h)

lawl at how i conc more that 100

Well played. Good job you had Briand booooooooo

Also you deserve to be relegated and/or docked points for conceeding 100+ goals!

Just starting a game with Leeds.

Got rejected by st mirren's new dynamo (Andy Dorman - used to play cricket with him and his brothers), but signed Haynes, Fryatt and Sheehan on loan, and Peter Clarke and some Czech winger

Leeds was the first save i started on the FM 08 got them into the champions league and then got a tad bored, but your progress has inspired me Gregor i may well have to load it up and see how i do, and your control of your finances is second to none, i had to threated the chairman with a handgun in order for him to give me funds and then wait 6 months until i was released from prison to spend them :p

leol

yeh the finacial/trasfer side of the games my fav bit :)

Been playing this quite a bit over last few days. Finished 2nd in the EPL :eek:

Here's my league history. Was predicted to finish 15th but I almost managed to win the league, pitty my end of season form sucked :(

07/08 - League 1 (7th, 75pts)
08/09 - League 1 (1st, 104pts)
09/10 - Championship (1st, 97pts)
10/11 - Premiership (15th, 42pts)
11/12 - Premiership (12th, 49pts)
12/13 - Premiership (2nd, 75pts)

Just been offered Arsenal job...who are willing to give me a £81m transfer budget!.....rejected :D

i think if Defoe had stayed fit you would have won

Yeh I think so too, he was on fire until jan when he got injured for the rest of the season. Had to loan Scott Sinclair & Rhys Murphy as my other striker got injured for a while too :(