flamindamon

Reaction score
First season with Leeds, 6 games through, Transfer Budget of £235k, need a better replacement for Sanchez Watt and Paul Connolly?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:41 PM ----------

Edit: Or maybe a player for only one position for that amount of money? Or players to loan?

If Gai Assulin is still on a free try and get him
For a right-back , see who you can get on loan

Rafael for Rb on loan and maybe Gael Kakuta for Lw. whats happened to snodgress?

Can you get Kyle Walker on loan for rb or is he on loan at QPR? yeah look around the loan market for a decent left winger

I usually sign Seamus coleman is who i usually sign on loan. In the 11 demo i played white at left wing and he averaged 7.3 over the 6 months and scored 10 goals so maybe try him? :p

I usually sign Seamus coleman is who i usually sign on loan. In the 11 demo i played white at left wing and he averaged 7.3 over the 6 months and scored 10 goals so maybe try him? :p
Ok, I'll have a look at him, thanks ;)

i sold aiden white to arsenal for 2.3mill and bought kris commons and chris eagles for wings and loaned kyle walker from spurs

I'd get Gaël Kakuta on loan. He was brutal for me. A vital piece in my promotion to the Premier League in the first season. :)