marks25

Reaction score
Guys

I'm playing as Leeds i won the 1st division and the Paint Trophy in my first season i knew i was going to go up from the first division as Leeds were too strong for that league.
But my problems have started in the championship im struggling to win games and scoring seems to be like hens teeth (which hens dont have )lol ha ha.
The tactic im using is Tylerbode & the training im using is Tugs anyone got any tips for me.
My main strikers are Brandy on loan from man utd and trundle with beckford as back up.
midfield is Delph and Hewson with Sweeney & robinson as wide players.
my defence is Huntington with Kyriakos Papadopoulos sorry dont have screenies as im at work at the moment but can post some up later if that helps.

I currently sit 10th in the league.

tweek the tactic slightly from last season. make the wingers attack more. gety the central two to play deeper. Anytrhing to alter the way the AI see's your set up.

How would you get your wingers to attack more for the central 2 i take it you mean the DC'S

How would you get your wingers to attack more for the central 2 i take it you mean the DC'S

Believe FTMjonno means to move the metality of your wingers a few more clicks to the right in the individual player instructions, and to move the metality of your central midfielders a few clicks to the left.

So i move my centre mid player down a notch or 2 in the individual instructions.

Guys

I'm playing as Leeds i won the 1st division and the Paint Trophy in my first season i knew i was going to go up from the first division as Leeds were too strong for that league.
But my problems have started in the championship im struggling to win games and scoring seems to be like hens teeth (which hens dont have )lol ha ha.
The tactic im using is Tylerbode & the training im using is Tugs anyone got any tips for me.
My main strikers are Brandy on loan from man utd and trundle with beckford as back up.
midfield is Delph and Hewson with Sweeney & robinson as wide players.
my defence is Huntington with Kyriakos Papadopoulos sorry dont have screenies as im at work at the moment but can post some up later if that helps.

I currently sit 10th in the league.

Sign Brian Howard, Emiliano Armenteros and Simon Davies. They will get you promoted

why is beckford back-up? i mean, his attributes look **** but he scores a lot in the lower leagues.

League 1 - 24 goals
Championship - 40 goals

he was my top striker and helped me finish 1st on both occasions.. but for the premier league he is too weak. btw i finished 7th in Prem. in my first season up there

let beckford play, he was a beast for me

Last edited:
maybe you are using the wrong patch for the tyberload tactic you are using or not using it rightly. I have got to say i have been on the fm scene for quite a while and they are the best tactics i have ever come across.