Status
Not open for further replies.
youre obviously a cheater, just admit it, NO ONE WINS EVERY GAME, and how did you get hesselink he plays for hull, if you say hes realeased a kitten will die somewhere

wtf ive been told to do it so shut the fuckup

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

i bought him

Hmm.. if you wanna cheat and have fun playing, winning everything and achieving NOTHING then carry on - I'm out

dude post the screenshots lol if you have the relevant ones to put your name in the clear

i havent cheated

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

wht u mean oaks

post a screeny of everton manager and of hulls manager and of your transfers

ill try to find the transfer scream im new

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

i carnt do it at the min ill post erm soon bout to start championship please follow

i carnt do it at the min ill post erm soon bout to start championship please follow

Don't think you're gonna get any followers. Just show us the screenshots.

*snigger*. I think he should carry on as entertainment. He said he is new and posts some random results and then he ends up winning the league without a loss and a 35 point margin. He must be working in a brothel that all the premiership managers visit in order to get that team!

Come on guys its Christmas, Anything can happen at this time of year, Ok i admit i'm more likely to see Saint Nick himself playing for Leeds United on Boxing Day than this being legit but still you have to have alittle faith.

I know what has happened, Beckford has gone into the other teams dressing room before every match, Spat in the water and given everyone Beckford Syndrome, Now anyone familiar with Beckford will know what that means, Thats right its time to choke in those big games.Leeds are a big game for all clubs in league 1 so with alittle help from Beckford and his "special" skills its a unbeaten season for the mighty whites.

Dont worry Iballpaul they'll never know you cheated, I'll provide you with a good cover story, They'll all get ****** over Xmas and might actually believe one of us, By which i mean me because not even i believe you and i still believe Heskey is world class.

Show Everton's transfer history and Spurs please :p So we can see if they really released them.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Oh and how can you say
Iballpaul said:
u cheat i dont cheat
when you don't have any ****** evidence he has cheated. and oh yeah, this time if you cant find something because "your new" then ask us how to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.