marks25

Reaction score
Guys im doing a Leeds save just away to start but i've always been a big club and know of all the good youth players to sign that cost you loads.
but with Leeds they have very little funds ie £100,000 i need some good player that will shine in my team.
Player who will eventually turn out good player,
I have a couple of loan players Inusa from Liverpool, Ched Evens Man City,
Henri Lansbury Arsenal,

can anyone help me out finding some hidden gems

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Guys im doing a Leeds save just away to start but i've always been a big club and know of all the good youth players to sign that cost you loads.
but with Leeds they have very little funds ie £100,000 i need some good player that will shine in my team.
Player who will eventually turn out good player,
I have a couple of loan players Inusa from Liverpool, Ched Evens Man City,
Henri Lansbury Arsenal,

can anyone help me out finding some hidden gems

Thanks in advance

sergey krivets
rodney sneijder
sell some players and buy robert lewandowski in january.
neymar
kryiakos papadopoulous

Sneijder and Krivets did when I played with Leeds a couple of months back. Cant remember how much I paid for them. Whatever you do, dont sell Delph he turns out to be a brilliant player

yh neymar costs 250k but u have to wait until 2010 because he is under 18.
kryiakos papadopoulous costs 80k from Olympiakos
Rodney Sneijder costs 60k from Ajax
Krivets will come for 400-600k
You will have to wait til January to sign Lewandowski for about 1million. in my game a team bought him and sold him to roma for 24.5million

tried Lewandowski the club accepted my bid but he refused to come :(

well i ask the board for more funds and they gave me 3.1m to spend first season with leeds;)

bit lucky eh?

sergey krivets is a must buy.

Last edited:
u have to wait till january to buy lewandowski, but he is a must buy. do all you can to sign him

kryiakos papadopoulous is an awesome CB, he signed for my Stockport County team so i'm sure he will sign for Leeds. My best CB by a mile, also sign Sodje from Reading, they make a great partnership in defense. Taner Tanek CM Turkish U19(sorry about spelling) is brilliant also. I signed him for £8K and is a regular straight away. Would be a great partner in Midfield with Delph.