vanillestorms

Reaction score
I am seriously ****** off. I cannot past 5-6 matches with Leeds without being hammered and ending up bottom of the league before getting sacked. I have tried different tactics, bought different players and same result, most of them underperform and we are getting hammered.
So who to buy in the first season, who to sell, what tactic to use and such, I need any kind of advice because this game is genuinely ******* me off now.

First season with Leeds, for me. Is about staying up. I would start with Sir Goalalot tactic (you can download it here) Sell McCormack (You can get 5 mil from Wigan) Sell Aidan White (1mil) There are actually a lot of players you can sell at Leeds. Best players for that team and formation would be. Wesley Verohek. Davy propper. Nick Blackman(loan) Velios(loan) Stafylidis(loan)

Do you know any good striker that can bang goals on basis? Somewhat like Rhodes.
Also is Vicente worth 1m per year on free? Should I get Bentley on right? Should I keep Diouf?

Do not sign Vicente. Not worth it. Same goes with Bentley. Total waste of dollar. Keep Diouf and play him rw of the tactics I told you about above. Striker wise........Deni Alar......Stefan Maierhofer on a free (check spelling) Djordjevic. Islam Slimani.