Reaction score
Hi,

Just started my 3rd season with Leeds United and 2nd in the premiership. I'm looking to rebuild the whole current team and would welcome any recommendations for the team.

I also have 57 Million to spend, thanks. :)

can i ask what tactics you used to get leeds that good?? ha when ever i use them i always get a good start then they tend to lag at the end of the season :/ also is ken bates still in charge? £57m? haha he's never gave leeds £4m in the last 5 years!

Hi,

Just started my 3rd season with Leeds United and 2nd in the premiership. I'm looking to rebuild the whole current team and would welcome any recommendations for the team.

I also have 57 Million to spend, thanks. :)

Which positions do you want strengthened? If you want a good playmaker, maybe Paulo Henrique or Javier Pastore

Last edited:
Thanks both of you :)

In reply to Joey i play rakians perfect 4-4-2 works wonders in the championship but change one of the forwards positions to poacher (Leigh Griffiths works wonders!) went up through play-offs, managed to secure Europa Leauge by finishing 6th in second season then towards the end they got taken over. Ken bates is a useless ****. ;)