k3zz4

Reaction score
Hi Folks.

I want to start a save with Leeds.. Bring back the glory to Elland Road .. Can you help me out with new signings/sellings for the first season ???

maybe good info to know, i am gonna use the Il Devasto (thai version) .

Thanks in advance :)

The transfer budget is quite low so you need to try to sell most of the weaker players to get rid of the wages. I think i managed to get about 2.5m for transfers after selling players. i sold nunez, painter, sam, bruce and loaned bromby out.
The players that were good for me were parnaby and lualua on free transfers. miyachi on loan from arsenal and the only player that i signed was verratti for 1.5m and he is still in my squad and has played nearly 500 games.

500 Games ?? nice :) thanks for info. is Nunez that bad? stats aren't that bad right?

Yeah I agree on Verratti he is a beast for me with QPR and also try to get some loanees from the PL until you achieve promotion to save some money. I don't know about your assistant's stats but I usually look for 1st team coaches in the PL and snap one of them up as my assistant. Good luck :)!

yea i think i will need to get a new also.. i am not sure of that.. thanks for info :)

Nunez isn't that bad but i got offered about 1m for him and spent that on verratti.