jason7474mot

Reaction score
Thought id post a storie up as iv been playing this game for long enough and using this site for resources etc so thought id contribute.
A little back ground started in league 1 walked the league with a few additions to the squad - Henri camara, Simone del nero, Fabrizio Zambrella, Rudi sakle and Omozusi.

In the championship i brought in Begovic, Ricardo costa, Daren Gibson and mark beevers.
Went on a massive second half of the season run using the complete domination tactic and went up through the playoffs beating portsmouth in the final.

So up to the premiership and heres the squad, tactics and transfers -

View attachment 109826

View attachment 109827

View attachment 109828

Into the second half of the season and im sitting in 16th in the league and in the semis of the league cup. Although iv asked for a bit of help in the tactics section as im struggleing a bit having not won a game in 8 in the league and nothings working so stressing a bit! lol
Anyway thanks for looking and ill update at the end of the season, Opinions and suggestions allways welcome.

Update

Quick update finished 14th in season 2011/2012 after an amazing run of form towards the end of the season had seen me pull clear of the relagation zone. Nearlly the end of season 2012/2013 now, was predicted to finish mid table and was given a budget of £27million at the start of the season brought in Leo in the center of defence, Joe mattoc at left back and lorenzo de silvestre at right back the rest of the team was left unchanged from last season andtactics were left alone aswell. As you will see the season has gone fantastic, my cup runs could have been a little better, the front 3 of Sobis, Caicedo and Costa have been outstanding this season so has Leo who fit right into the premiership. So with 7 games left i sit in 3rd and am hopeing to stay in the champions league spots, the title is an outside chance but both arsenal and liverpool are in good runs of form aswell. Heres some screen shots and player stats for my 4 south american stars. As allways and comments or sugestions are allways welcome.

View attachment 109986

View attachment 109987

View attachment 109988

View attachment 109989

View attachment 109990

View attachment 109991

View attachment 109992

View attachment 109993