Leeds United Back to the Premiership in a RUSH!!

hunter12

Reaction score
LEEDS UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB

...Breaking News Coming out of Elland Road...

Leeds utd New chairman Salah Nooruddin held a press conference this morning,Regarding the new management of LEEDS UNITED

Salah - I am happy to announce today the new manager of leeds united football,
Since the departure of Brian McDermott at the end of last season with have had several interviews for the Role,
It was a easy appointment for myself and the new owner Massimo Cellino, When we sat down with Ian it was a more of a chat on what he wonts to do with the club and where i wants to take leeds united again, the type of football style he going to bring to elland road, he wants to see elland bouncing again like the old european nights!

After a few glasses of wine and more talk about the Club and history of it and his background since his playing days were over Ian Left

And within Half hour of talking to Massimo regarding Ian and the job, we was the phone to him offering him the job,

Massimo - 'Ian its Mass' Just to let you know i'l see you first thing monday morning in my office to go over your contact at the club, Welcome to Leeds united again Ian! Were happy to have you working for us! and am sure the Fans Will be!!

images

...Breaking News...

Leeds united Have announced Ian Rush as the new Manager

images

Slightly disappointing that you didn't try and make a pun out of their name. Something like "Leeding the way to the Premiership" or "Leeds Leads the Way" would be funny :|

That stated I like your format, and I like Leeds, so this should be a fun read.

Sort List of Transfer Targets

Jordan Rhodes - A proven Natural Goal Scorer at most levels only 24 he could be the man to fire us back to the top flight

Chris Eagles - Out & Out Winger Both footed player offers us alot of pace and has a great crossing ability played at this level and higher, And at still only 28 he can offer us alot going forward

Kyle Bartley - Very young Talented player can play anywhere across the back has alot pace about him, Played at some good levels

Others
Oliver Norwood - Huddersfield
Jesse Lingard - Manchester United
Dedryck Boyata - Man City
Darryl Lachman - FC Twente
Jay Bothroyd

With a 10 Million Transfer Budget from the new owner hopefully i can bring a few of my targets across to Elland Road!

Ian Rush will be Accessing His Squad over the next week or so before decision on his squad!

More updates tonight on transfers and pre season Games :)

Slightly disappointing that you didn't try and make a pun out of their name. Something like "Leeding the way to the Premiership" or "Leeds Leads the Way" would be funny :|

That stated I like your format, and I like Leeds, so this should be a fun read.

Yeah i wanted to try and fit IAN RUSH into it, and thanks for following Penguin - Just read up on yours Adam Le Fordne Ey!! I'd love him for my Save but just see after a season or so brilliant striker on fm 14

Last edited:
Yeah i wanted to try and fit IAN RUSH into it, and thanks for following Penguin - Just read up on yours Adam Le Fordne Ey!! I'd love him for my Save but just see after a season or so brilliant striker on fm 14

Well I can say I am very impressed with your transfers so far, I mean really solid job. Boyata is a walking potential pool that is for some ungodly reason hated by his employer, and I know Jordan Rhodes is solid as all get-out.

I know most people have a ton of fun making the big signings (which can be fun, though I have my own version of it, discussed below), however my greatest joy comes out of finding "hidden players" and turning them into the superstars they are destined to be.

If I am going to buy big I usually make the rule that I try to have a 30 year old (average age) starting side. This forces me to switch through players at a spectacular pace, but it's tons of fun.

PRE SEASON

A - William ll 1 - 4 (W) Smith 2 Wooton Morison
A -Fortune Sittard 1- 0 (L)
A - SC Cambouur 0 - 0 (D)
H - Anderlecht 0 - 0 (D)
A - Torquay 1 - 3 (W) Hunt Pilkington Lingard
A - FC United of Manchester 0 - 6 (W) Hunt 2 Smith Wallace Lingard Pearce

LUTV Had a catch up with IAN RUSH

Z

Mike LUTV - Ian, So How was was pre season?.

Ian - Yeah i really enjoyed it, was good a test for the lads going out to Holland for few weeks we got of to a great start over there against William, then score's lines drop in the other two games, but not going of the results its pre season, its performance the lads are putting in on the training ground and on the pitch the count to me, what we are working on and taking it in the games!

Mike LUTV - Are you happy with your squad size? there a few names getting through around by the press

Ian - The squad size is great we are always looking to strengthen the team, but we will only bring in the right players for the club and if that player is available to us. But your always going to get the press pulling players out the hat which they believe we are linked with, we already brought in few new faces with Jese Lingard coming in on loan from United, And Capturing Anthony Pilkington was brilliant Business for the club.

Transfers IN..

images

Jese Lingard Season loan Manchester United
images

Anthony Pilkington 800k Norwich
images

Jed Wallace 175k Portsmouth
images

Kyle Bartley Season Long Loan Swansea
images

Chris Eagles 575K Bolton
images

Jordan Rhodes 8.2 Million Blackburn

Next Update first month of the Season

Last edited:
Well I can say I am very impressed with your transfers so far, I mean really solid job. Boyata is a walking potential pool that is for some ungodly reason hated by his employer, and I know Jordan Rhodes is solid as all get-out.

I know most people have a ton of fun making the big signings (which can be fun, though I have my own version of it, discussed below), however my greatest joy comes out of finding "hidden players" and turning them into the superstars they are destined to be.

If I am going to buy big I usually make the rule that I try to have a 30 year old (average age) starting side. This forces me to switch through players at a spectacular pace, but it's tons of fun.

Yeah Jordan rhodes is a massive signing for us, will be a main focus in attack, Boyata is a very good young player on the game who becomes a big talent,i did put a put a loan offer in to City which was rejected! but will be keeping Tabs on him

I like the style your using on yours with cardiff and what you just said find these players that people are not aware of and turning them in to big talents keep up your good work :)