Chairman:Ken Bates

Club Ledgends
-Eric Cantona -Brian Clough
-John Charles -Don Revie
-Billy Bremmer -Terry Venables
-Jack Charlton -Jimmy Armfield
-Ian Rush

Last edited:
What are your aims for this season and for the future?

What are your aims for this season and for the future?
my aim for this season is to get promoted and then for the future my intenions are to get back into the premiership within 4 years then try and build a team capable of getting into the champions league:)

sounds good, get hamed namouchi, he is class can turn into a leading star for prem teams, also get dimitris mavrogenidis, lucien mettomo, olivier bernard, Godwin antwi, nicolae mitea, marius sava

Yeah Namouchi is good, don't know where you got the information about him turning into 'a leading start in the Prem' though.. :S At best just a good Championship player.

Good luck mate, should be able to get into the EPL within maybe 3 season, back to back promotions isn't to hard.

thanks mate:) any ideas of who i should sign?

Try your absolute harderst to sign Ebi Smolarek. Free transfer at the start and will score so many goals in league 1 and in the championship. His goals alone will guarentee promotion!

I will try sign him,i had him in one of my games before and was class:) i will put my team and transfers up tonight when i get in from school
anymore tips of players will be appreciated

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

After a shock departure of Simon Grayson Leeds United have made an appointment of unexperienced manager Ryan Mckie.This is Ryan's first shot at managing and the pressure is on as the board have high expectations of him getting the team promoted within his first season here.Also the talk is that the board have employed manager Ryan Mckie as they see this young manager as the perfect candidate to bring back the glory days before the club had serious financial problems.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Squad 09/10

Goalkeepers

-Casper Ankergren
-Shane Higgs
-Damien Ross

Defenders

-Alan Sheehan
-Andy Hughes
-Leigh Bromby
-Patrick Kisnorbo
-Richard Naylor
-Lubomir Michalek
-Ben Parker
-Rui Marques
-Jason Crowe

Midfielders

-Jonathan Howson
-Bradley Johnson
-Neil Kilkenny
-Michael Doyle (currently on loan from Coventry)
-Andy Robinson
-Robert Snodgrass
-Davide Enrico Somma
-Enoch Showunmi

Strikers

-Tresor Kandol
-Luciano Becchio
-Jermaine Beckford
-Mike Grella
-Tom Elliott

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Try your absolute harderst to sign Ebi Smolarek. Free transfer at the start and will score so many goals in league 1 and in the championship. His goals alone will guarentee promotion!
Didnt manage to sign him, went to Valencia instead :'(

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I am currently doing my pre season friendlies and shall put up my results at the end of all my friendlies.Also i will update with my first three signings then i will update again come the end of the transfer window.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

first3signings.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

What do yous think so far?

Last edited:
try and get harewood he will do a fantastic job and score loads should get him for about 800k

Thanks guys:D I tried to buy Harewood just there but he didnt want to come:( I might try again in January but.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Pre-Season Friendlies

Pre-Season couldnt have went any better for new Leeds United manager Ryan Mckie as his team win all 6 friendlies.

Leeds 3. Leeds Res 0.
A.Robinson
J.Beckford
N.Kilkenny

Steveage 0. Leeds 4.
D.Gibson
R.Snodgrass
L.Becchio
D.Somma

Oxford 1. Leeds 7.
D.Norman J.Crowe
L.Becchio
R.Snodgrass x2
J.Beckford
T.Elliott
D.Gibson
D.Gibson (inj)

Farsley 0. Leeds 11.
A.Robinson
R.Snodgrass x3
J.Bostock
N.Kilkenny
J.Beckford x2
D.Somma
C.Kershaw (og)

Guiseley 0. Leeds 8.
J.Bostock
J.Beckford
M.Doyle
R.Snodgrass
T.Elliott x2
A.Robinson
E.Showunmi

Ross County 1. Leeds 2.
C.Wright R.Snodgrass x2

Leeds 6. GH Academy 1.
J.Bostock M.Dempsey
D.Somma
R.Snodgrass
M.Doyle
A.Robinson
T.Elliott

Friendlies.jpg

Last edited:
some good results, personally id sell ankergren hes not that good at all, get ian walker and lars stubhaug, and hamed namouchi

Mckie pleased with teams string of match winning performances, even though his team has won all the friendlies Mckie said 'I couldnt be happier with my teams performances during the friendly matches but the main thing is getting my teams fitness upto scratch for the season ahead.' and he also stated 'It has been great to get a few new players into the club and I will be looking to add 1 or 2 more before the transfer window closes, the players i have brought in so far have done a magnificent job and i would like to congratulate them and i would also like to congratulate Robert Snodgrass because of his effort during pre-season' Snodgrass was Leeds Utd's top scorer and performer over the pre-season fixtures notching up 10 goals during the 6 games.
snod_280x390_646422a.jpg

The only down side of the pre-season was the injury to new signing Darron Gibson who is likely to be out for the first game of the season afters fracturing his elbow during th friendly against Oxford

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I will try to sign namouchi but i am also currently bidding for Henri Camara