waccoe

Reaction score
Right, I've started yet another game with my beloved Leeds United and don't have much funds (About 900K left). I've already signed Jamie Walker (Running Scottish leagues) and Tomasz Cywka (Barnsley).

I'm thinking of selling Diouf just to get 10K a week of my wage books but im after some good young talent more for the future than immediate success

Gary Martin striker 100k. Derek Lally-GK. Scored 23 goals for my leeds team. I just got promoted at the weekend. Finished 2nd after being 9th at christmas. Mainly down to some good loan players that i brought in.

Get a bayer Leverkusen left back in on loan, he is greek and young. Very consistent for me all year. And Diouf done a descent job for me on the right wing. I let him leave on the bosman at end of the season.

Who were the good loan players and whats the name of the Bayer Leverkusen left back. Cheers

De Zeeuw - Spartak Moscow, Loan January
Gary O'Neil - QPR Loan January
Stafylidis - lb - Bayer Start of season
Grant Holt - Loan available in January
Joao Teixera - Liverpool start of season
Ogbenna - PSG

Fitz Hall available on a free at the start and is very useful squad player

Thanks, I bought Gary Martin he's a donkey;) 7th after 11 games though 1point off the play offs.

Last edited:
Hi, The problem is you have to get rid of Neil Warnock's deadwood. A good place to start is Paddy Kenny....
I prefer a 4-5-1 formation, so i had to sign a couple of wingers Fahid Ben Kalfallah & Albert Crusat both ended with about 8 goals & 10 assists. McCormack scored 18 goals & Murphy 10 goals.
In 1st year FM14 Leeds save spent most of the year in the 6th-10th range, went into last game 5th. McCormack got sent off, lost 3-0 finished 7th.
I found the FM14 Leeds team plays very much, like the real Leeds team. A couple of great performance, but to many dropped points against teams in at the bottom of the table.
Got rid of Warnock (over paid, slow & too many yellow cards).
Replaced him with Dorian Leveque (Free/Guingamp). Replaced Kenny with Declan Rudd, also signed Darnel Situ (Free/Swansea), Mickael Firmin (Free/Toulouse) & Adli Ibrahim (Free/ManCity). 2nd year much better, End of Jan in 1st place, Rudd has 16 clean-sheets.
I guess it depends on your formation & tactics, but i found Lees,Pearce,Byrum,Murphy,Green & Rudy of the current players have all been very good.