aramis

Reaction score
Hi, my first game of football management was called USM98. Since then I*ve been playing Championship Manager series and latter on Football Manager series. Still, i haven*t been playing FM since 2012 and this will be my first FM 2015 game/story. I always played FM with Leeds ( kind of strange because I*m not from England).

So, my first objectives with Leeds United on FM 2015 are-
- not to get sacked by january
- identify 22 players that will be my first team squad until January during the pre-season and build a decent tactic around my best players so I can survive first half of the year
- establish my training and hire coaches and scouts

I have an extended plan for 2-3 years and another 3 years and so on, but for now my next post will be after the friendlies.

So, the story has startedView attachment 276375

Last edited:
Good luck, under Cellino you'll be lucky to last a month even if you won all games!

Our manager in real life has done absolutely brilliant since taking over the chaos club and will still probably be leaving at the end of the season

Thanks, i.m watching games on live streaming...

Not the best but not the worst so far, hopefully you will push further up

Unfortunately i got sacked as i was expected at the start of the game ... i don*t know if I should start a new game with Leeds ( another new game, trying to find new tactics or...) or I should find another team to start off

So, i decided to start again , also with Leeds.
I hope this time my tactics will work. From that 442 narrow diamond I will play a flat 442 or a wide 442 diamond ,improvising on the wings.

Burnemouth - Leeds 2-6

Just defeated Afc Bournemouth 6-2, after a comeback from 2-0. I have developed two tactics, a 442 diamond narrow and a 41221 wide with inside forwards. Now i'm working on a 442 diamond wide. It seems to work.
Anyway if i want to get promoted in two or three seasons I have to bring in some players :
- a left back to play cwb, Byram type and value. For now I loaned Luke Garbutt. Maybe I could buy him in the future or loan him for another season
- a really good anchor man, working type of player
- first team striker to compete with Sharp and Antenucci
-two wingers for my backup tactics

Last edited:
zakaria bakkali

Should Leeds bring in Zakaria Bakkali on July first 2015 on a free transfer?
I am now in january 2015 and he is leaving PSV on a free, i gave him a contract on 700k per year. One of my scouts recommended him to me.

Capital One Cup Semifinal, Antenucci broken footand a transfer embargo

This are the latest news from my Leeds United side.
Firstly , we are at the start of january, overachieving, i would say: first place in the Championship, playing semifinals in Capital Cup against Swansea. My 442 diamond narrow was finally working. But, Mirco Antenucci now has a broken foot and, as i don't have another quality striker to play upfront with Billy Sharp I have to change my tactic - I'm thinking 4-1-2-2-1 with Adryan as a SS.
More bad news as Zakaria Bakkali chosed Atletico Madrid as the next destination after PSV, and from first day of January we are under transfer embargo...

View attachment 273040View attachment 273039View attachment 273038View attachment 273037

Just finished season two with Leeds, placed 7 and qualified for Europa league, playing my own 442 diamond narrow. The most expensive player I bought was Filip Djuric transfer listed for 2.8m and the highest wage i'm paying is 1.4m per year. Now starting season 3 and building a 4231wide