TearsOfPain

Reaction score
What do I need to buy/sell to achieve promotion from the first place back in Premier League? I'd like also to go on vacation, as the laptop runs like **** if I play all the matches, so I need to be sure what players would help me lead the league safety.
Also, what tactic would fit?

Leeds has players that are good in a 4-4-2. The backups I am going to use are the 4-5-1 and the 4-4-1.

I fired all my staff and recruited my own, got a ***-man with good scouting and the areas of need look to be good wingbacks, both Left and Right. Pierre Wome seems to be the best choice as he's both talented and free! (around 15k contract p/w).

Maybe grab another midfielder and striker, both preferably young that can sub in and take some first team experience and you should do well with what you have. Ahmed Soukouma is a good, young physically gifted (also free).

The team itself has good training facilities so they should be able to tide you over till you can get into the Champions League one day.

In short, try to find cheap (hopefully free) quality players to plug into your lineup to get you into the Premierleague. Oh yeah, don't forget to scout like mad for when you actually get into the Premierleague so you can have a database of reports to look through once you get the TV revenue.