Leeds United vs Doncaster Rovers

Reaction score
Yeah, whatever there aren't many fans of Leeds on this board and you'll be hard pushed, to find one outside of yorkshire because most people hate us lol.
However, will anyone be watching the game on sunday? I would have gone to wembley, but on a part time wage that pays naff all, I simply can't afford it. So, instead I am going to be sure to get wasted before, during and after the game so I can withstand the nerves. Anyone got any predictions on score and scorers? I know Doncaster play brilliant football for a league 1 side and that they outplayed us both times in the league. I'm hoping we're gonna win it, and I think our defence is pretty secure and I think we have 2 good finishers in Beckford and Freedman and also a creative midfield. Although, I believe Doncaster will have more than their fair share of pressure I predict a 2-0 Leeds win. Although, I'm sure Doncaster will have a few chances I just don't want to bet agaisnt my own side. I AM ******* NERVOUS!

As much as i want Leeds to win despite the fact i don't particularly like you and would love to see them not win just to spite you....i reckon Donny will win it.

Hope not as all my housemates are from Donny - although one supports Leeds.

I won't be watching it, but my prediction is 2-1 to Doncaster, sadly and this should probably be in the Football League forum.

ill probs watch it just cos ill watch pretty much any footy, but i do hope donny win not for any reason in particular, mainly for redders reasons i guess, i live in leeds but have to strong feelings either way for them really.

most finals arent too high scoring so i guess 1 or 2 nil either way.

As much as i want Leeds to win despite the fact i don't particularly like you and would love to see them not win just to spite you....i reckon Donny will win it.

Hope not as all my housemates are from Donny - although one supports Leeds.

I won't be watching it, but my prediction is 2-1 to Doncaster, sadly and this should probably be in the Football League forum.

heheh my thoughts exactly.

Anyone going to the game? We should get it done but i dont want to get my hopes up...

Lols red

Hope Doncaster win, only because I don't like Leeds. Although if Leeds went up they'd probably have more chance of staying there whereas Doncaster would probably go back down again.

James Coppingers dad works for my dad :)

come on the Leeds. Really hope they go back up i have always liked Leeds