Leeds United vs Nottingham Forest 02/04/2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Jak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3K
Leeds have still got to come to Pride Park, we'll knock um' down a peg or two ;)

look forward to revenge for the opening day of the season (K) You guys could have helped us yesterday!

If you can get out of this run then you definelty still have a chance but Reading, Burnley and Watford are all right there battling for 6th as well.
That's better ;)

Lol i would like to go up as well but i cant see anyone stopping norwich going up in 2nd

look forward to revenge for the opening day of the season (K) You guys could have helped us yesterday!

Trust me, we're a completely different team since the opening day of the season, we beat you with Hulse & Commons, and we've got neither of them now :(

I know, we beat Swansea the other week, shame we couldn't do the Welsh double, Bellamy's a diving cheat.

Lol i would like to go up as well but i cant see anyone stopping norwich going up in 2nd
I agree with you tbh mate. QPR are all but champions (unless they get a point deduction) and Norwich are the only team that seems to want 2nd place. Forest, Cardiff, Swansea and us have all had it in our hands and then gone on a bad run while Norwich haven't. We have to be consistent and then get a result at Norwich to have any chance. It would be great to make the play offs but knowing our play off record I won't be holding my breath

Trust me, we're a completely different team since the opening day of the season, we beat you with Hulse & Commons, and we've got neither of them now :(

I know, we beat Swansea the other week, shame we couldn't do the Welsh double, Bellamy's a diving cheat.

Quite amazing what has happened to you tbh. Start of season you looked like promotion contenders and then you just have gone to **** and tumbled down the league. Obvs you won't get relegated but still not a great season.

---------- Post added 05/04/2011 at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/04/2011 at 03:59 PM ----------

Appeal has been rejected, rightfully so imo

Back