avengetherage

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am currently playing as Leeds united and I am finding it is hard to get promotion with them. In my 2nd season the first half i was top of the league, but then i ended up dropping out of the promotion race.

Any good tactics i can use to get promoted?

Cheers

ATR

207uzah.jpg

Loads of draws but not losing,time will tell once the tactic is fluid

Here are my transfers ins and outs also R Austin/M Smith both out on a season loan tried to sell Austin has he was getting sent off alot so decided to loan him out.

11vph50.jpg

Nice one. Will use that tactic. Who is the best player that you brought in?

Hey guys,

I managed to get Leeds up season 1. I used a 4231. attacking football. inside forwards and a poacher. wingbacks. a. playmaker support and bwn (S) DLP (S).

Second season in premier league lots, of money to spend no one really wants to come to me. I think i am going to need to switch my tactic up, sitting just above relegation after 7 games.

Main big players in season 1, Austin (put up with his red card nonsense, fine him when he gets straight sent off) in bwm he is amazing. kanami in on loan from fulham, plays AP, Leeds need one. lees and wooton make a great defence. Hope that helps, I am off to set up a 532.

MOT

I'm now in my 4th season with my leeds team. My goal was to try and take Leeds back to their Glory Days and win silverware as well as make them a force both in England and Europe once more.

1st Season - finished as skybet champions.

2nd season - 15th in the premiership and won the capital one cup so i qualified for the Europa League.

3rd season - Finished 3rd place in the premiership and got to the second knockout round of europa league.

4th season - Currently in Pre-season trying to further strengthen the squad to try and consolidate myself as regular top four contenders.

Tried it with my last 3 games of season as i finished champions with 3 games to go not bad tbh

mha61y.jpg