darryllufc123

Reaction score
Going to start a Leeds United save tonight, not much transfer budget any good frees/loans for LB AMRL and St

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got promoted to the premier league first season:

Sold:
Doukara to wolves 1.1m
Wooton to bristol city 500k
Bianchi to bristol city 325k
Cooper to burnley 900k
Sloth to molde 425k
Antenucci in January to molde 150k

Bought:
Sander Svendsen 135k
Andrija Zivkovic 1m (got really lucky with work permit I think but he has been so good and is now good enough for premier league so saves me buying another winger)
Jamie Walker 375k
Kristoffer Ajer (Tried to buy but Atletico beat me to it- got him on loan and again the following season and he's so good)
Tyias Browning (loaned for a bit)
Indrioi Sigurosson (so cheap and good for 1 season)
Sondre Rossbach (Pre-contract for january)
Joe Gomez (loaned in january)
Lindsay Rose (loaned in january)
Alex Iwobi (loaned in january due to injuries and did surprisingly ok)

Going into 2nd season in the premier league was tough as I relied on loans a lot in first season but made good signings with the 20 million Cellino gave me (!!) and sitting just inside the top 10 after 8 games (squad is really thin though so injuries could cause a lot of problems, wish me luck!

So did you sell doukara bianchi etc before the start of 1st season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah the only player I sold in january was antenucci and that was because he wasn't performing and I was sitting high in the table and I know he wouldn't be good enough in the premier league. Everyone else was sold nearly straight away, I just offered them out to clubs and waited for offers, although I think wolves were interested in doukara from the beginning, same with cooper and burnley