exetergunner

Reaction score
I am new to the site but know how these sites work, anyway i want to try a challenge so i chose leeds united, i apologize if anyone has chosen them but i really fancied them for a while. please read along you will be entertained

i will be following !!im nearly in league 1 with my notts co team!! how much you get to spend?

--------

1m pathetic really but there are some good freebies around so ill be looking

better than what i got given at Barnsley. only got £170k

but ripping up the championship in the 1st season as you can see on my sig below

good look pal. i'll be following

Leeds 1-0 Leeds reserves
A neil kilkenny goal was enough to give us a very lucky win against the reserves, honestly we have work to do, not much created

you should check out the free agent thread mate got everyone on it!! also i got babayaro for notts county hes a decent left back!! and i got pele for free of cape verde and ze rui check out that squad and you will find them!!

--------

Hi Mate, Should sign Ebi Smolarek. Fantastic player with decent state. He pounce for me at least 20+ goal a season when i manage leeds:)
He is a free agent, should fit in well with beckford in the front line. The arrival of him will create havoc in the earlier stage, back then i still remember most of the team member came and complaint to me "lack of harmony" BUT once he start to fire the shot lke what Torres did for Liverpool then Ebi is a HERO of ELLAND ROAD.

Last edited: