Leeds United

• Thread starter Thread starter tivvyblue
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 3K
Just to let you know my first game in charge and got a 6-0 defeat. But Derby are at the top of the league.

My squad as follows (also my best 11 - I THINK)

GK -Casper Ankergren
DC - Antonio Amaya
DC - Richard Naylor
DR - Shaleum Logan
DL - Jlloyd Samuel
DMF - Jason Crowe
MC - David Prutton
MC - Jonathon Howson
AMF - Adam Lallana
ST - Lomana Lualua
ST - Erik Nevland

Gks - Shane Higgs, Bryn Halliwell
DCs - Leigh Bromby, Paul Huntington
FB's - Ian Harte (injured)
DMF - Arnau Riera, Aiden White
MC - Bradley Johnson, Neil Kilkenny
AMF - Robert Snodgrass, Bradley Wright-Phillips,Cedric van der Gun

Hope this helps.

Play Howson as a box to box midfielder, i played him in this role in my leeds games scored loads and got quite a few assists. Hope this helps

If you're using Complete Dominance tactic, try putting your Team Instructions to "Counter" and "Rigid". Tried it on my own Leeds team and it fared than the default settings.

When I took over Leeds they were 21st in the Championship with a strong chance of going down, after some advice on this forum here is the run down of how I got on.

1st game - Derby 6 Leeds 0 - not a good start
2nd game - Leeds 0 Blackpool 1 - that put me into the relegation zone
3rd game - Hull 2 Leeds 2 - my first point
4th game - Leeds 10 Peterborough 2 - do not know where that result came from but enjoyed it. (Bradley Wright-Phillips got 6 goals)
5th game - Coventry 4 Leeds 1 - back down to earth with a bump.
6th game - Leeds 2 Sheff Utd 2
7th game - Bristol City 4 Leeds 2 - once again back into the relegation zone
8th game - Leeds 2 Plymouth 1 - got out of jail with a late goal
9th game - Reading 2 Leeds 3 - avioded relegation by finishing 20th and 3 points clear.

Thankyou all for your advice, and welcome anymore ideas on how to take Leeds forward into next season.

Last edited:
LOL at winning 10-2 and then losing 4-1 in the next game. Well done on staying up though.

My fortunes have turned right around and at present my Leeds team are sitting in 1st position in the championship. Still have a way to go un til the end of the season so anything can happen.

If my team do get promoted does anyone advice keeping the same tactics or should I go another way?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I wish I did not post my last message, since I did my team have lost 5 out of 6 games. Where as it all gone wrong?

Back