Steven Dodds

Reaction score
Im gonna do a Carear with Leeds United and I am wanting to make it a story and was wondering if any1 would follow but there is a problem and it may sound stupid but I have made an imageshack account to upload the screenshots but when I take the screenshots I have not got a clue what to do from there so basically what im asking is if I had to start a carear with leeds who would follow and if you can tell em how to upload the screenshots via PM, cheers

To upload a screenshot to be visible on the site.
1. Take a screenie of your game ( alt + f9 )
2. On fmbase when writing a messaage click on the little paperclip icon
3. A pop up labelled manage attachments should come up.
4. Add your screenshots from your folder. ( 6 at a time max)
5. When this loads up close that window.
6. Click on the paperclip again and click on them and they will appear on your post.
NB. If putting several screenshots on one line leave a space or they wont appear.
Hope this helps you out.

I like Leeds a fair bit, so yeah I'll follow. Cant help you with the screenshots though sorry

To upload a screenshot to be visible on the site.
1. Take a screenie of your game ( alt + f9 )
2. On fmbase when writing a messaage click on the little paperclip icon
3. A pop up labelled manage attachments should come up.
4. Add your screenshots from your folder. ( 6 at a time max)
5. When this loads up close that window.
6. Click on the paperclip again and click on them and they will appear on your post.
NB. If putting several screenshots on one line leave a space or they wont appear.
Hope this helps you out.

cheers m8, but what I was wonderin is when you take the svreenshot you cant save it to your computer I dont think so I dont know how to upload it