Leeds United1987 story "the return of the crazy gang"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I intend to stick with this story and will do montly updates.... and if there is any way i could improve this story please tell me...

Afc Wimbledon have Hired Chris Barber as the new manager stating "we needed a change and we are hoping that chris is the right man for the job and are more than happy to give him his first job in managment...."

"I am happy to have come here and hopefully we can push on and maybe challenge for the play off's i will be difficult but i am hopeing we can do it" Barber told Sky sports news earlier today.
Key Players....

Brett Johnson--Defender

Nathan Eldar--Striker

Good luck mate, AFC Wimbledon are hard to beat my York save, they are really dangerous upfront. Keep Jon Main, he'll bang them in for you, and if you can try and get Richard Brodie :)

Good luck mate, AFC Wimbledon are hard to beat my York save, they are really dangerous upfront. Keep Jon Main, he'll bang them in for you, and if you can try and get Richard Brodie :)
yeah u doing ur york game inspired me lol and yeah i will try but we have no money at the moment

AFC wimbledon announce new parent club is to be chelsea and they have already said that 17 year old swedish striker Marko Mitrovic is to be sent on loan to AFC Wimbledon

View attachment 44725

Pre Season Friendlies....
AFC Wimbledon 2 vs Reserves 0
AFC Wimbledon 1 vs West brom 3
AFC Wimbledon 1 vs Clyde 0
Hinkley 1 vs AFC Wimbledon 2
AFC Wimbledon 2 vs Port Vale 1
Horsham 2 Vs AFC Wimbledon 1
FC United 0 AFC Wimbledon 1

AFC Wimbledon 0 VS Luton 3
My best player:James Comley 6.6
A defeat that did not reflect how we played and i thought we could maybe nick a point but we just did not get many shots on goal and luton did also we concded a penalty which does not help..

Eastbourne Boro 0 Vs AFC Wimbledon
Brett Johnson 7.3
A reasonable game here and i am not that disappointed but again we failed to take our chances.
View attachment 44780

Kettering 1 vs AFC Wimbledon 0
Brett Johnson 7.6
Again we failed to score and i am getting worried now as it stands at 3 games with out a goal and in evrey game we have dominated play but just cannot score

AFC Wimbledon 1(Mitrovic)vs Salisbury 1
Brett Johnson 6.8
At last we score and get a very well earned point and Mitrovic scored his 1st
goal for the club to my delight.

Altrincham 4 vs AFC Wimbledon 1(Mitrovic)
Glenn Poole 6.7
we were rubbish here and they desreved there win this is getting to be a concern now as no win so far.

AFC Wimbledon 0 Vs Oxford 1
Brett Johnson 7.3
much improved from the last game and although we did not win i can say i am pleased with the performence and i can see we are building up to a win soon..

Grays 1 Vs Wimbledon 3(Brett Johnson,Mitrovic,Moore)
Glenn Poole 8.1
At last a win and againsta grays team who had been playing well and new loan signing Jan Sebek from chelsea helped us to win as he was solid in goal

Month Review

Player of the month
Brett Johnson. Average 7.1
he had a solid month for the team

League table
View attachment 44783

Good luck mate, I managed to win the play-off's in my first season as AFC Wimbledon, I'd reccomend Antonio German as a loan signing :)

i am doing so lol

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:21 PM ----------

unforutantly that is not happening in fact he is playing like a usless donkey.... what role should i play him so he will score goals

Status
Not open for further replies.