danny.t

Reaction score
Hi, just started a new season with leeds, im gnna try work my way up the hall of fame :D

anyway just wondering who to sell as im not familiar with leeds players and who should i buy??

thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeds should easily win the league as they did in my game so minimum signings needing if necessary sign

Encinas - Left Mid get him for a bargain 35k
Appiah - CM for free

him and Delph could easily control the midfield in the Premiership for you so get a hold of them.

Vincent Enyeama - GK 55k amazing keeper young as well will not need to sign new keeper for championship and will do the job in Prem.

Look at the possibility of signing Whitbread plays for Millwall his partner at Millwall Robinson is good but you won't get him cheap but Whitbread you will.

im no expert on leeds so i might not be right, but jermaine bekford is a huge threat in league 1 and championship when leeds are promoted, so i would try and hang on to him lol but to be honest im not sure about who you should buy.

hope i helped :)

thanks a lot mate.
just wondering is beckford as good as he is in real life?
cos i just scouted robbie fowler :p

This is what I did in my first season with Leeds (Won Promotion).

Do not however sell Becchio and Beckford, both are needed.

ive only seen beckford once in real life and it was against northampton and the goal he scored was absolutly fanastic so in my opinion yes he is

Fowler is at queenlands roar so he'll be hard to get beckford is really good in the game

Wait till January and you can sign a 32 year old striker who done the trick for me
Jorge Vargas

ok cheers.

btw enyeama is like 220k as arsenal bid that for him and they rejected my 55k bid :( any other keepers that will do the trick?

Ahh sorry you had to load up the spanish database.

Sign Alvaro Novo hes pretty good for RM hes free only good at League 1 Level so not really one to hold to next season so just a season long deal will do.

a little help on who to sell would be appreciated too guys :D

Just go to squad click on contract and view there status squad sell all the backups.

is there right or left mids i can buy?

i have 230k to spend

hi i am with leeds in my 5th season, am currenntrly 7th in prem halfway through the season. in my opinion you should keep beckford until the prem, sell becchio asap, keep kilkenny, douglas and any other championship quality players until you reach the prem and sign ivan campo in your first season (i got him for £16k). it is easy to win league 1 with leeds but an absolute struggle to keep them in the prem in the 1st season

hope this helps

Totally agree with the last post, i am in my 4th season with leeds, 2nd season in the premiership, total struggle to stay up first time round, managed by the skin of my teeth, but now doing quite well, currently 7th after 8 games. I lost beckford to celtic on a free but wished i had kept him he's awesome, delph is the main man though, howson becomes pretty good aswell, u should win the L1 no bother at all, few good buys in the championship n u'll be on ur way....good luck!!

mate u must sign sergey krivets 400k first season from AMR 14 GOALS 21 ASSITS 10 MOTM SIGNING OF THE SEASON now am in championship everton made 6 mil bid 4 him which board accepted but thank the lord he got injured and failed medical loool wooo so i still got him.

other tips insua on loan 16 assits from lb stefano flore 13 goals 2o assits free signing. oh and make sure u keep delph and beckord pure class at league 1 leval

and well on the selling front am in second season just started i only have 3 players left from the original leeds team delph beckford and michalik complete change i fort was needed mate if u can tell me how 2 post screen shots i will show u who i bort and sold

hope i ave helped wb :)

My current game is with Leeds.

In my first season I mistakingly sold both Becchio and Beckford and replaced with ... Denis Alibec.

I got promoted through the play offs. Delph had a fantastic season and after a dodgy start Possebon was immense next to him.

First season in the Championship was a bit of a struggle. Didn't bring in the top class ST I needed, and finished 15th.

The next season I would of won the league (Alibec was on fire) but Blackburn had kept hold of all their players when they went down and Matty Derbyshires 45 in 52 for the season saw them pip me to the title, so I was promoted in second place.

First season in Premiership was ok. Never looked likely to be relegated really, but never looked like getting top half, or mid table. Finished 15th in the end but comfortably safe.

Second season in prem I have played 33 games and I am 11th...Can get as high as 7th but I think I will finish 11th/12th. Have had some huge/expensive failings in the striker position which have cost me big time. The rest of my team is just about right I think.

Lewandowski - 12m Fail.
Ibsevic - 12.5m Fail.
Laurito 10.25m - Fail.

Daniel Aquino has scored 20 in the league which is keeping me going but I need to find a partner for him to bang in another 20....Fleck and Laurito aren't doing it.

BTW I sold Delph to Fulham for £13m in the summer before second Prem season. In January they then sold him to Man City for £15m. He hasn't done much since leaving me.

thanks to everyone, but i am struggling with leeds in league 1 !!

i dont know how, i have appiah and delph in centre mid with beckford and becchio up top and the same defence and keeper.

i do the 4-4-2 standard tactic with a bit more width and tugs training.

i lost 3-1 to milwall at home just now and dont have a clue why lol. i am currently 7th in league 1.

anything i can do?!

Don't use tugs training :).

Also, try getting another DC to go next to Michalik, is Edgar available on Loan?

When I was in L1, I went with four at the back, a DMC, a MC just infront of him, RW, LW and two ST.

Make sure at home you attack like kerrazy. Is Prutton still in your reserves?? He is a pretty decent player who on my game was hidden in the reserves.