Leeds Utd Promotion?

buckle14

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got Leeds promoted from League 1, and at the start of the second season, my boards minimum expectations are that I get promoted?!
So...realistically what are my chances of getting promoted then? With my current squad? I've just signed TOO many loan players on 3 month deals, but I did it because their clubs didn't want any fee or wages paid, so I thought why not? I've also got a few players on loan for the whole season.
I'm currently 13th with 4 games in hand too.

Plus I've got good finances, £4m transfer budget, about £15k wage spare. Also good youth players in place if I do get to the Premier League, who are all currently out on loan.

So.....opinions?

I'd actually started with Arsenal, but got sacked, and I had signed a load of youth players there, so I've got a couple on loan from there, and I bought a couple from there too. I also picked up some players on free's at the end of the season from Prem Clubs including - Thomas Cruise, Carl Magnay, Emmanuel Sarki, Chace O'Neill, Luca Moscatiello, Harry Forrester, Tom Kilby, Adam Pepper and Febian Brandy (who's oon top form on loan at Notts County).

Not heard of many of them a mate but erm I would try and sign Traore (ST) if still avalible and maybe verratti :)

I got them up mate, through the play offs. Currently in November and struggling in 16th.