LEEDS UTD REBUILD - TITLE CONTENDORS?

The_BB

Reaction score
Join me as check out our busy summer transfer window and see how we have started the season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER REBUILD with Leeds Utd. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL IN SEASON 3!!!

Really excited for this season, COME ON LEEDS!

Could you please keep these to one thread rather than spamming the board with multiple threads?

Join me as check out how we have started the season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER REBUILD with Leeds Utd.

We have been outstanding in the Premier League and also the Champions League

I Love this squad I've built, COME ON LEEDS!

Join me as check out how we have started the season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER REBUILD with Leeds Utd. We have been outstanding in the Premier League and also now in the Champions League Semi-Finals

Love this squad I've built, COME ON LEEDS!

Join me as we check out how we have started the season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER REBUILD with Leeds Utd. Let's begin season 4... Love this squad I've built, COME ON LEEDS!

Hello. There's no need to open a new thread for every new episode of your career, you already have your thread where you can post all your new episodes. It keeps the forum better organized and reduces the spam. I already once moved your thread in the right place >> https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/leeds-utd-rebuild-title-contendors.181195/ and I'll move this one as well. Please, in the future, when you have an update on your story/career, post it in that thread. Thanks!