andyoc03

Reaction score
how do tom elliott, aidan white, fabian delph and jonny howson develop in future seasons?? howson and elliott are playing amazingly. eliots scored 15 in 15 for me and is wanted by prem and champ teams. howson has 5 goals and 13 assists for me and celtic are offering 1.5 mil for him. delph is playing well although he seems lacking in fitness. scored 1 and set up 8 but has average of 7.18. aidan white has played 8 games so far and has an average rating of 7.5.

Delph turns into a good quality Premier League midfielder if you play him regular.

Delph is amazing, i sold Howson first season for 500k but never really played Aiden White becuase Goosens and Sheehan were my left backs

on every game that i play i scout report Delph ad every time my scouts say that he is only Championship quality, is he really worth it???

on every game that i play i scout report Delph ad every time my scouts say that he is only Championship quality, is he really worth it???

Ive had the same experiences as you mate, maybe only a signing for the lower/mid prem teams.

same experiance here too, never developed past championship standard

I bought Delph for Liverpool,ended up selling him to Milan for 22 mil,make of that what you will.

In my 4th season with Leeds still have Delph his value is now at 9.5 million but i really dont see him as a first team player for anything higher than a newly promoted team to the prem.League 1 and championship hes a decent player other than that hes backup to first team at best really.

Early stages of cups and a sub when im 2-3 up against weaker teams is all he gets for me.Unless ofcourse i get hit by a run of injurys then i can fall back on him for cover and he normally performs well enough.Just not up to the standard of the other midfielders i have and chances are he never will be.

Elliot i sold in my second season after sending him out on loan.White was sold the same season.Howson i sold at the start of this season for 5 million and he hadnt even played a game for me since i got promoted to the championship.2 full seasons no games and still sold for 5 million.

The only players left in my team from the original Leeds team now are Delph and Martin even though Martin has been on loan every season since i started he still has the potential to be better than Joe Hart who is my number 1 and hes Scotlands number 1 now.Thinking about bringing him in to my first team next season to see how he does, Preseason first ofcourse if he doesnt perform i will just bring Hart back in but i hope he can cut it.

In the 1st patch, Howson and delph went all the way to the premiership

Delph was 3rd choice england midfielder and i sold howson to spurs 5 seasons in for 10m

in my 4th season as leeds, delph is turning into a quality player and a real match winner. howson is playing well although his stats are stuck around the 14 mark. elliot is **** and so are the others lol

delph is class - 4th season sold him to Tottenham for 11 million was worth 5.5 million
was really great 1st class playmaker!

keep him all the way - i sold him to raise funds for Axel Witsel and Defour which i bought to replace Delph and Castillo!

Delph went on to score 5 gls in 5 games and 3 assists for tottenham!

fm2009-04-0915-14-46-76.jpg

View of steve rowley with 20 Judging potential and ability.

Nice one ChrisMorgan steve rowley is hardly ever wrong so i guess he turned quite good i guess. currently on my leeds game delph aint improving much played him in every single league match am i missing something?

Nice one ChrisMorgan steve rowley is hardly ever wrong so i guess he turned quite good i guess. currently on my leeds game delph aint improving much played him in every single league match am i missing something?

7* coaches and top of the range facilities

7* coaches and top of the range facilities

but i cant even get 7* coaches for my arsenal game so i am meant to get 7* coaches with leeds? :| plus in league 1 they got they got that stupid rule cant get enough coaches or whatever.

i just think its because delph hasnt got the potential every1 thinks he has. i dunno

Last edited:
is he performing well? cause i got him as my backup cm and he is improving well enough

yh hes performing great, 10 goals, 8 asists but stats wise hes just normal lol. i dunno ill just have to be patient.

Fabian Delph will be a quality player. Don't know about the rest.

I trained fabian delph in CAM and his stats shoot up. he was my second top scorer and third top in the championship