Lee's 4-5-1 Stealth Fighter Tactics

leebelfast

Reaction score
My First tactic upload, i actually had made a home version of this, which just wouldnt work in away games, so i tweaked and made an away version of it, but it seemed so good that i just used it home and away, and in the 10 games ive used it, its conceded only 1 goal, scores 2 and 3 most games too, lots of possesion, seems pretty decent, atm im trying it with newcastle in the championship, so would like to see what its like for others, if ya fancy giving it a go, here it is

View attachment 8046

has turned my season around, first 5 away games i lostem all, now, with this tactic, im unbeatin, were before i was mid table, now im 1st, working wonders for me, again, im newcastle, yet to be seen what it can do in the premier

Last edited:
So its can be used home & away ?????

so far that what worked for me, had 5 away games with it atm, won 4, drew one 0-0, but i had 63% poss, should realy have won, xisco and carrol arent the greatest finishers lol

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

meh!!!!, scudded it, next game got my CM Sent off, couldnt do it without him

I am going to be trying it with Man City

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

And i have man utd first game :s

sure its only vidic and ferdinand that target man has to destroy :S :p lol

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:49 PM ----------

Thought id test it out while i slept last night, so i tried it with madrid and went on holiday for the season, no buys or sales (not like madrid need it anyway)

this was the team, and how the tactic looks incase you havnt tried it
View attachment 8151

and it done pretty decent, sneijder gets some assists thats for sure, chelsea won the champs L final in extra time 3-2, everything else, we won

View attachment 8152

Last edited:
sure its only vidic and ferdinand that target man has to destroy :S :p lol

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:49 PM ----------

Thought id test it out while i slept last night, so i tried it with madrid and went on holiday for the season, no buys or sales (not like madrid need it anyway)

this was the team, and how the tactic looks incase you havnt tried it
View attachment 8151

and it done pretty decent, sneijder gets some assists thats for sure, chelsea won the champs L final in extra time 3-2, everything else, we won

View attachment 8152
hi mate tactic looks good.

is there any chance u can post the link to where u downloaded the name pack for the competitions plz. ie champions league. cheers

hi mate tactic looks good.

is there any chance u can post the link to where u downloaded the name pack for the competitions plz. ie champions league. cheers

i dont know what you mean by that mate