Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Confusing

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Awful Stuff

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
liverpool play at the liverpool stadium
arsenal play at the arsenal stadium

Also: Lauri Dalla Valle (from the liverpool youth team in the original 08/09 season) is still playing at age 37 for triestina
Marco Materazzi: Ascoli Manager
Francesco Totti: Fiorentina Youth team coach
Pavel Nedved: Czech Republic Manager
John Fleck: Zaragoza Youth Coach
Giorgio Chiellini: Italy Manager
Jamie Carragher: Stoke Assistant Manager
Michael Owen: Sevilla Manager
Michael Ballack: Sunderland Manager
Gianluca Zambrotta: U20 Italy Manager

Last edited:
lol there are a few old youngsters knocking about, i was going to load the game to 2050, but people wanted it uploaded now. hopefully more people will download and join this convosation

well ive decided to just be arsenal now, just getting a load of staff in as arsenal have about 3 coaches lol, gonna get oleg luzhny to be my assis manager

Last edited:
Anyone Checked who runs the Boards? Chairmens and such. I want to see like John Barnes Celtic Chairman.

i have seen some, most clubs have been taken over but someone... but chelsea and city still have same owners

Aaron Ramsey is 38 years old and plays for swindon I think it is..

lol.

yes he is lol, i can't believe i just overpaid for francisco i didnt realise he has a min fee release of 7.5m and i paid 12m

wow this looks amazing mate great idea
just about to download it now :)

i have downloaded it but where do i extract it to it wont work :S

where do i go to to download this

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

got it lol. looks good.

ive got a saved game thats in the year 2058. man utd are absolutly dominating. theyve won the prem 11 times in a row. no real people left either, all regens.

Just a pity that you only choose those 3 leagues, and not the other major one, and second league to those, like the Bundesliga, Ligue 1, SAS Liga, Championship, SPL, etc.

extract it to your games folder i think

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Real Madrid manager at start is on £230,000 a week

Former Portsmouth youngster Liam O'Brian is England Manager! ****** ****.