mcarton

Reaction score
i am looking for a replacement for evra and my current centre back can play left back too so options for these positions would be welcomed
not been given my budget but dont think that will be an issue and im playing 4-4-2 diamond

Get one of the following as a CB:
Raphael Varane, Leonel Galeano, Rafael Toloi, Jack Rodwell, Phill Jones, Miranda.

as a cb i wud try rodrigo sabia
jonny evans
chirs smalling

and at lb wud try davide santon
dodo
fabio
urby emanuelson

Mamadou Sakho or Chiellini, two birds, one stone

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

or criscito

i am looking for a replacement for evra and my current centre back can play left back too so options for these positions would be welcomed
not been given my budget but dont think that will be an issue and im playing 4-4-2 diamond

wow dude, you started 4th season and you didnt find replacement of vidic, ferdinand and evra ha? big mistake!!!

search for regens first, after i recommend

dl -> 1- coentrao, 2-alex sandro (because they play defensive or att wing back), 3-digne
dc-> 1- phil jones (far the best youngster)

wow dude, you started 4th season and you didnt find replacement of vidic, ferdinand and evra ha? big mistake!!!

search for regens first, after i recommend

dl -> 1- coentrao, 2-alex sandro (because they play defensive or att wing back), 3-digne
dc-> 1- phil jones (far the best youngster)

ferdinand has already gone and i have a solid cb replacement who is also a lb, have papadoupolous and evans as cb but they dont seem to be good enough and fabio is **** oh my game

ferdinand has already gone and i have a solid cb replacement who is also a lb, have papadoupolous and evans as cb but they dont seem to be good enough and fabio is **** oh my game

Oh dear, you must be the only person who Fabio turned out bad for, he's immense in the first season for me!