Who is this dodo guy every1 keeps taling about him but i cant find him anywhere do i need to load more leagues cos i can only see 1 dodo and hes a 36 yr old striker!!!!!
you need to load the brazilian league man :)

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

Oscar Wendt isnt too bad and usually available for around 800-900k from FC Copenhagan (I think) but you might be able to get that down to£750k if you chuck in a few clauses
hes valued at 1.2 million in my game :(

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

peter masiella or something like that if your in the first window hes a brilliant player but comes with lots of interest from the top clubs :p

thanks man couldnt find him though

Jaime Lozano from Morellia, (Mexico), or maybe jose antonio castro from Tigres, both great mexican left backs

Thanks ! im getting a report on both of them from my scout and they are both in my price range

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Couldnt get either Castro because he signed for hearts and Lozano because his wage demands were to high!

Luis Ibañez? Not the best, but probably does the job in the 2nd div.

Luis Ibañez? Not the best, but probably does the job in the 2nd div.

sadly hes to pricey and the board are being a bunch of ****** they wont give me an extra 150k so if i cant find someone soon i might get someone on loan but i really would prefer a permenant contract

Peter Masilela. A beast, young, cheap, small wages.

Jaime Lozano from Morellia, (Mexico), or maybe jose antonio castro from Tigres, both great mexican left backs

Not sure how'd he do in Spain, but Onismor Bhasera LB from Plymouth- Quite cheap, would provide good cover.

Thanks for all the recomendations :) I cant get Lozano he wants to much money!,Castro has already signed for hearts and the Masilela guy or whatever hes called isnt in my game :( but im getting reports on Onismor Bhasera, and Jeremy Helan

hyago is insane and hes a free transfer. hes only 18 and is at about english championship level when you buy him but he becomes one of the best left backs in the world no joke. his work permit application will be turned down but it will be accepted if you appeal. also i know this is off the subject but can someone please tell me how to start a thread on here!? everone is telling me where to go but the option just is not there and i dont know what is wrong... someone PLEASE help

hyago is insane and hes a free transfer. hes only 18 and is at about english championship level when you buy him but he becomes one of the best left backs in the world no joke. his work permit application will be turned down but it will be accepted if you appeal. also i know this is off the subject but can someone please tell me how to start a thread on here!? everone is telling me where to go but the option just is not there and i dont know what is wrong... someone PLEASE help

what type of thread?..just checked him out but Espanyol have got him already :(