luckiboi

Reaction score
I'm Man City in my 2nd season now, currently have 34m and struggling to find a world class LB to compete with Coentrao (just sign him for 30m) .Currently have Kolarov but I think I could find better one. I prefer a young and more defensive one but have good pace like Criscito however Genoa wants 29m which is too much for him!

Cheick M'bengue.

Lucas Digne or Atila Turan are two really good youngsters who could turn into world class after a few years. Keep Kolarov as replacement for Coentrao and use one of these two in unimportant matches

You have two of the best left backs in the world and you want another? :S

Cheick M'bengue.
Exactly what I want mate great defensively and pace. Maybe I'll try to sign him

Lucas Digne or Atila Turan are two really good youngsters who could turn into world class after a few years. Keep Kolarov as replacement for Coentrao and use one of these two in unimportant matches
Ok I'll have a look at them
You have two of the best left backs in the world and you want another? :S
So you think Kolarov is world classs mate? :S

Ashley Cole is the best LB is seen in real life, but get Coentrao can come on top. in my arsenal save, Kolorav falls down form the cliff and get moved for less than 10m pounds.

go for a dude named Dodo. he from some Brazilian team .

ur man city, buy anyone !!

@Lol_101 everyone know Cole is a beast!! Sadly he is too old now. I know I could buy anyone but it seems the game is lacking a quality young LB like Coentrao.

@ChrisBird I don't know he's quality IRL maybe he's underrated in game. He lack pace which is vital for a full-back

Kolarov is a decent back up. He did well for me in my Man City save as second choice left back to Gareth Bale and I kept him for 5 seasons playing him mostly off the bench.

Kolarov is more than good enough back up. There's no point in buying another world class player as backup, surely if you spend £30m on a player you'll want to justify it by giving him a definite starting role. It's not like Coentrao is getting old and needs a replacement.

Ok guys I'll stick with Kolarov and see whether he perform well or not. By the way could you name some young world class LB because in other save I'm also struggling to find one other than Coentrao, Cissokho, M'bengue and Criscito.