Left back for Napoli winter transfer period season 2016-2017

kolas79

Reaction score
Waiting for your suggestions . As I say in the topik winter transfer period is closing in and I have the feeling that I will probably received proposals for my two left backs Ghoulam and Kuzawa since City , Arsenal and Real Madrid are higly interested. I am not going to sell them both together since I am not willing to interupt my team's harmony and I will agree to sell Kuzawa if get any offer above 25 million up front ! With that money I think that I can find a good replacement. My thoughts are for Digne , Muru , or Ben Davies (for a strange reason could not find Masuaku even though I v'e load the Greek Superleague.
Has anyone tried the above and if yes what is your opinion ? Furthermore can you propose my more left backs for about 15 million Euros max ?

Not sure how they'll have developed but Jetro Willems and Alex Grimaldo can't be a bad shout. Maybe Alex Sandro or Telles too?

Not sure how they'll have developed but Jetro Willems and Alex Grimaldo can't be a bad shout. Maybe Alex Sandro or Telles too?
I am not so sure whether I can sign non EUropean players since I already have complete my two non European players positions. Does Alex Sandro considered as Portoguese ? Thanx for Grimaldo I will surely check him out !

I am not so sure whether I can sign non EUropean players since I already have complete my two non European players positions. Does Alex Sandro considered as Portoguese ? Thanx for Grimaldo I will surely check him out !

Ah I forgot about the non-EU rule. I doubt he'll have taken up EU nationality yet so that'd rule him and Telles out.

Alex Grimaldo
Juan Bernat
Erik Durm
Nicolai Boilesen
Emerson (Santos)

Jonathan Silva and Moreno are good left backs. However I don't know if they qualify as EU nationals.
Murru is a good cheapish left back who has flexibility to also flip to the right side if need be.

I decided to go for Murru and bought him for 3,8 million while I sold Ghoulam to City for 15 million . Made a profit of 11 million and managed to keep Kuzawa which was my top proriority . Not bad I think !