Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Left back [Juventus]

belz

Dec 23, 2008
Molinaro its injured, de Ceglie its not good enough for 1st team, as far as i see..

My main option its always Marcelo, who i forgot about in the beginning of the season, and now its at City. Tried Vargas but he won't come, cuz he just arrived Fiore..

Im desperate, dont wanna spoil Chiellini @ left back, cuz he is world class center, I need heeeeelp

cheers

Drizzt

Dec 23, 2008
I always buy the following players: Yury Zhirkov (actually winger but can play DL), Darijo Srna (can play L & R which gives you more options). As a good youngster I always goes for Eduardo from Botafogo. Dont let his stats fool you. He becomes a lot better. He gets Wonderkid status within the first year and plays for Brazil which pushes up his value. I got him to World Class status before. He cost about 1,5mil and play anywhere on the left hand side plus CB & DM which immediately gives you a lot of options.

Then of course you have your normal good youngsters like Joe Mattock etc to look at.

tiraths

Saving the World
Dec 20, 2008
You could get Rat for 3M
Or Srna for 12M...but he mite have already gone to a different club

belz

Dec 23, 2008
Ye i knew that Eduardo, thing is he doesn't always show up @ botafogo's team
Nice options mate, thQ

Dec 10, 2008
Joe Mattock from Leicester. if u scout report him ur scout will say decent. but sign him anyway he becomes imense for any team that i have bought him 4. he was quality for my AC Milan team.

if u need another LB then get Lahm from Bayern

belz

Dec 23, 2008
lahm its quite expensive I guess, didnt try to sign him for a long time, but i tried once and it was **** of expensive. Tks anyway, I think ill anyway stick to Masilela, or the other LB from some italian team i saw in some other thread (a)

Astrit

Feb 22, 2009
I think you should use Chiellini at left back and buy Cristian Zapata or Micah Richards and play them as Center!

Anyway I think Federico Fazio is a good one either!

Jonb14

Feb 8, 2009
mexicos first choice left back is good cant mind his neva always gets good ratings for me

RangersRule

Mar 20, 2009
Get Joe Mattock from leicester for 2mill. He is ace after a few seasons. I signed him in my second season for rangers, just started my 6th season and sold him on for 19mill to Lyon which i sorely regret!!!