Left back/wing for small Danish team?

NeLoDK

Reaction score
Back story:
So I started a game with my local team, Rishoj Boldklub, and in August 2014 I'm number one in the Danish superliga(2½ star reputation league) I'm pretty pleased with my team and I think that I can get them to international matches in a few seasons.

But I need a left back, and I need one badly, I have one right now 2½stars but he is only capable of using his right leg, so basicly my left side is not getting anything into the box. And he sucks defensively aswell. Just to set it in perspective his name is Jop van der Linden. I have around 15-20 million for a new left back.

If you need any other information just tell me, I don't know how this works. I hope you guys can help me.

Sneijder was already in a club in my league and didn't want to join me, and for some reason and can't find Gabriel Silva in my searches. But thanks for replying.

Gaëtan Bong is pretty good
Got him for 6.5M
Quite good at defend but sometimes seems weird to hold the ball for too long

I can't sign Gabriel :( my rep is to low sadly. But I found a guy called Woudenberg trough scouting and he is a really good player for my needs, really made my team complete.

How about Siphwine Tshabalala for AML ?? like 500k at Kaiser Cheifs and is brill. For left back, have a look for them in the transfer list. I cant name any off of the top of my head but there will be a few decent players there