toonfan2005

Reaction score
Am thinking of selling Cheick Tiote to fund the signing of Leighton Baines, is there a better left back than him that am possibly overlooking? Thanks.

Santon!! You don't need Baines, and you should keep Tiote! :D

Baines isn't worth it. Perhaps invest your money in Shaw from Southampton.

santon is great and improves quickly becomes one of the best in the game

David Alaba is another good one, bit pricey, and for some reason on my most recent save he is injured a lot, but on my Man U one he was a beast with no injuries to

Ive bought shawcross from stoke, subotic from Dortmund, was going to play Santon at right back. Ive also sold coloccini, guitierez, perch, simpson, xisco ameobi, marveaux . Most of them sales were over 48 months or a little money up front. spent £40m( subotic money hasn't been added yet though) and brought in £40.5m. 1st season am looking forward to it, but i'm assuming that after a few games ill be disappointed hahaha. Finding it really hard this year.

Oh and am signing Ronaldinho in January on a free, dont really need him, but a bit of a nostalgic signing.

David Alaba is one of the best at the start of the game. However, If you still have santon, just go with him. I've bought him on my Liverpool save and he's brilliant. Has both attacking and defensive ability, I seriously have no idea why you'd not want to use him.

I have still got Santon as i said above, he's going to play right back but if i cant find what am looking for at left back i;m going to swap him there and just either play S.Taylor or R. Taylor at right back.

I have still got Santon as i said above, he's going to play right back but if i cant find what am looking for at left back i;m going to swap him there and just either play S.Taylor or R. Taylor at right back.

Santon's best position is LB so Corchia would be great a RB. If you really want to play Santon at RB then Alaba is great.

Can i ask why you bought them two CB's Newcastle have two of the best CB's in the league and consistently get 7.50 average rating out of S.Taylor and Coloccini every season. It just seems you have wasted alot of money on a position you dont really need.

Santon's best position is LB so Corchia would be great a RB. If you really want to play Santon at RB then Alaba is great.

Can i ask why you bought them two CB's Newcastle have two of the best CB's in the league and consistently get 7.50 average rating out of S.Taylor and Coloccini every season. It just seems you have wasted alot of money on a position you dont really need.

Wanted to reduce the wages mate, coloccini is great player but on £80.000 week and 30 nearly 31, so age plus wages was a massive incentive, trying to build a younger team. As for steve Taylor he's still to convince me that he can break the Shawcross/subotic partnership.

Emerson. Has 2million release clause. Brazilian and improves lots