xJosHx

Reaction score
My team is Reading and i am in 2013. Il have enough money as all my next years budget will be for a left back. I am currently playing Monzon but is too injury prone. Any suggestions, i already have Sakho playing centre. Il ge a budget of around 50m i think.
*EDIT*
Also, is there anyone i could retrain to left back? Such as a defensive midfielder or anything?

Last edited:
Use the search function dude.

Only one I can think of at the moment is Mattock because by 2013 Regens begin to take over, so do some searching in game and on the forum, theres about a million "Left back!?!?" threads.

Chretien(Nancy) good LB, but as said above, their will be hundreds of regens, and there are a ton of threads to look at to find a player.

Usually, the best people to re-train to LB are LWB, or LM, as they have the attacking attributes needed, are left footed(mostly), and usually LWB have decent defensive stats too.

i tried to buy bale mattock and lahm, but all failed. im in 2016. Then i bought Antunes from udinese around 25 million. pretty good buy i think, because i tried to buy bale and inter wanted 32 million from me.

mattock is the best left back i can think of at the moment

he aint looking good on my fm. in 2016 his stats looks suck.
jv5h51.png

Joe Mattock or Cheik M'bengue. They both are great on my game in 2011. I have them both rotating at left back