laurencex95

Reaction score
Im playing for Southampton, doing great. Ive ended my second season, finishing 9th in the premier league, winning the League Cup, and runners-up in the fa cup. Now im in Europe. I need a left back as soon as possible since Fox isnt good enough for europe. have abou 8-10 million budget, since i have to buy another centre back, and probably another right back!

Would welcome any defender reccomendations ! :) Thanks

Im playing for Southampton, doing great. Ive ended my second season, finishing 9th in the premier league, winning the League Cup, and runners-up in the fa cup. Now im in Europe. I need a left back as soon as possible since Fox isnt good enough for europe. have abou 8-10 million budget, since i have to buy another centre back, and probably another right back!

Would welcome any defender reccomendations ! :) Thanks

Get Martin Olsson if he's still at Blackburn.

Cheik M'Bengue from Ajax. Just turned 25 years in your save (summer 2013, I guess?), so he's at his peak, and will stay there for many years. Should cost about £6m (maybe less, with some flatterin' in the media etc.)

It really depends on your tactic. If you use your LB with defense/support duty I would highly recommend El Kaoutari. Another great option (perhaps even better, a little more expensive but still in budget) would be Mbiwa. He is a DC that can also play RB or LB so you'll have all in one. Another great option might be Jack Robinson indeed but he might still be too young to make an immediate impact. However you might get him on loan. All three these players become world class so no need to look any further for the coming years.

If you're looking for a more attacking minded LB, there's Olsson as mentioned above or Gabriel Araujo, Gabriel Silva, Jose Angel,...

Check if Walker gets any game time, he might come if he doesn't. You might be able to get him on loan.

Good luck!

Thank you all for your recmmendations! Cheik Mbengue has just signed for Spurs, 7.5 million. Robinson is way too young! Olsson is great, but he's with Wolves. I got Gibbs on loan though.

I play in a full back position, set to automatic. Your recommendations seem great, will look at El Kaoutari as he seems to be a good prospect! Thanks :)

If you still need a RB, have a look at Romario from Vitoria (Brazil). I know he's young, but trust me, he's ready. Should be about £4m

If you still need a RB, have a look at Romario from Vitoria (Brazil). I know he's young, but trust me, he's ready. Should be about £4m

Already signed him, for 700k ! Though he'll come in january 2014, and has to spend 3 years outside england for the work permit :/

Already signed him, for 700k ! Though he'll come in january 2014, and has to spend 3 years outside england for the work permit :/

Too bad. And a bit strange... I got him WITH work permit in Premier League in january 2013. Could be because he (in my save) had lots of international experience at youth levels. Backside is I had to pay £4m, but he's worth it!

Too bad. And a bit strange... I got him WITH work permit in Premier League in january 2013. Could be because he (in my save) had lots of international experience at youth levels. Backside is I had to pay £4m, but he's worth it!

Yeah could be. And his stats doesnt seem to be that good either. He's on loan with another Brazilian team right now.