• Vargas

Votes: 24 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jCooper09

Reaction score
hey i want to know who to sign as left mid i already got zhirikov but i would like another option

Well ive had alot of teams with Andres Guardado in. He becomes quite somthing! So its him for me.

Joel :)

vargas becomes the best left winger on the game

id have to go with vargas cause he is just the best simple as that his stats r unreal and managed him before he is truly world class guardado is amazing as well but vargas to pip it at the line:)

Guardado every time. I have had Vargas at Forentina, was ridiculously inconsistent, whereas I had Guardado at Newcastle, where he had an average rating of 8.1 over 23 games, bagging around 25 assists and 8 goals.

Guardado all the way the best left mid on the game in my opinion.

Gaurdado is an FM legend. He turns into one of the best left mids in the game and you can sell him out and make a huge profit! I signed him for £18M on a Man City save I had and then sold him to Chlelsea 1 or maybe 2 seasons later for £40M! :)

Vargas is better than Guardado because he is world class winger IF you train him very well.

Vargas is better than Guardado because he is world class winger IF you train him very well.
guardado does become a world class winger as well and he is slightly younger than vargas, though they are not much difference imo

Guardado is brilliant.

Unstopabble! Many assists and a few goals. He becomes quality!

i signed guardado in first season for around 11mill :p and by January chelsea and Man U were offering me about 20 mill for him. I'd get Guardado as he was one of my best players

guardado does become a world class winger as well and he is slightly younger than vargas, though they are not much difference imo

Yeah..but Vargas can play any left position than Guardado. Guardado's tackling is worst than Vargas. That's why I think he is better than Guardado. But, remember that any player you have will be awesome if you play him in right instructions. ;)

what about putting vargas at left back and guardado at left wing. Makes sense as vargas can tackle

I prefer Vargas as he can alternate between LM and LB so he can slot in if you get injuries or suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.