left sided players and injuries

Reaction score
is it me or is it just part of the game bug this year

i have now got all my left sided senior players like evra, nani, fabio etc ALL injured at the same time

i have now foind out that 3 of my mates have the same problem with all their left sided players being out at the same time

anyone else have this???

:mad:

also i have heard wonderful things about fm genie scout, what is it btw lol

cant say ive experienced the injuries to the same positions but i do seem to get a few mostly via training though, but hey i like to work my players, as for FM Genie and i may be wrong as i dont use it, i believe it tells you the PA and CA of a player and shortlists them making it easier to find the next big player in world football also because you load your game into it, it will find regens aswell

ive found a similar thing with all of my MC's but i think thats just luck and the players injury proneness.

FM-Genie shows all of the attributes even hidden ones, the potential abbility as well as current ability of all of the stats (and overall) it works for every player and none player on the db including regens because you load your save game files into it and it reads from that,

is there a fm genie for 09 yet?

also it seems that it happens to certain positions like LB and MC as that is what i have had fed back to me

i take my last post back, ive just lost all 5 of my keepers to injuries, and i swear two of them collided in training the game hates me :mad:

now the game is taking the ****. im in the semi of the Northern Ireland FA Cup and ive got to play with 9 of my first team on U21 or U19 duty, and the match hasnt even been put back to a later date!!!!

I had all 5 CM's out injured at once. I can't see it being a bug in the game, would've shown up in a flash in testing. More likely to be exceptional bad luck.

This game causes me more grey hair than the mrs!!