bray123

Reaction score
so, it's the last week of the january market, and Man Utd has paid 29M of bale's minimum fee release clause.
i need a left winger, i have coentrao and he can play there, but i'm using him as a full back. i'm top of the league, 7 points ahead of chelsea, and i have 7.5M to spend, but i can use monthly installments

Probá con el peruano Vargas de la Fiore, o en el peor de los casos Nenê del PSG, pero está veterano ya. No suelo jugar con equipos "grandes" así que mucho más no te puedo ayudar. Si te pinta jugar con un Inside de última jugate con Hazard en cuotas, o si querés ratonear con Enzo Pérez.

For a cheap option try James Rodriguez of Porto or Shakhtar's Willian. You can even take a look at Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan. All quality and won't be overtly expensive. try retaining these layers to Aml. As always Eden Hazard is a great option but i dont think he would be available for anything near 7 million.

how about chris brunt fast and gets 20 odd assists each season :)

Last edited:
I must agree with Eden Hazard however he's better as a centre attacking mid. I'd recommend Marko Marin, he goes from around £20m. I have him for Barcelona and Inter he's a star player in both teams.

thanks for the replies.
i tried to buy Simon Vuckcevic but i couldn't get a work permit, so i ended up buying Nene in the last day of the window. a good short term replacement

Nene is a good buy. I am currently managing PSG and he was doing great for me. Sold him to Arsenal where he has avg rating around 7.40

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Eden Hazard and loan his brother, Thorgan Hazard

yes, nene didn't play well and i ended up with kranjcar in the left wing.
i won the league 5 points ahead of Chelsea :D