Some good players there. I also sign John Fleck though for the future.

Hi guys... I need some transfer advice here. I'm playing West Ham, Im on the first season january transfer window. I sold Valon Behrami to Lyon for £8.5M and now I need to replace him quickly. Since I have Sergey Krivets and Kieron Dyer to put on the right wing then I'm moore looking for a left winger but either will do.

I have a budget of £10.5M and can offer a salary of about £45K. I did had offer accepted for Guardado but he wouldn't come, I also have a offer accepted for Arshavin and I'm just waiting for a work permit. Im still not sure wether to go through with it or not.

Any suggestions?

try mati fernandes yu wont have diffucly getting him from villereal 11meuro will be enough

try bobby convey or hunt you get them for 4-5 mil and just sell the following season for a profit if your lookin 4 a quick fix

Andres Guardado. no questions asked. 3 seasons in and he was considered "a lot better than lionel messi's current level of ability" for the left winger position

Angel di maria

Not too expensive quality wonderkid

ribery

you should buy frank ribery he is a beast for me 4 barcerlona hes exspensive but worth it

I know what you need: Vukcevic!!!
He is awesome, I bought him for Spurs and he is can't be stopped by the enemy!!1
He has 4 goals in 5 matches and 4 asists.
Good, doesn't he?

Liverpools riera ;)

lets not get crazy...lol

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

how much is gareth bale worth? hes always pretty good lol

Gabriel Obertan from Bordeaux is a good signin usually for under 10mill but he is on loan in 1st season

im inter and i play maxwell left mid. hes brilliant and he got in team of the year, trust me hes good. i would also recommend kalou. And if you need a ST dont go for vagner love

Cheap and cheerful option - try Andrew Driver of Hearts.

I can only go from an SPL and ECL point of view but with the right PI's he scores a lot and creates a lot. And he's under 1 million.

Marko Marin, Cristian Rodriguez, Matias Fernandez or Juan Manuel Mata

Ive been struggling to find a good left winger i only got one natural left winger in my arsenal team thats juan manuel mata

ive seen soo many "right winger" threads but none about the left.

any suggestions?

Buonanotte is class for my QPR team in my 3rd season (3rd in Prem). Only played 9 games so far but 4 goals and 4 assists.

I wouldn't play Sanchez there, he plays better on the right hand side, and i wouldn't take the advice of Axel Witsel since he's best used as a Pirlo type Defensive midfielder.

I've used Saivet there before and he bags a few even though he's really a striker or right winger.

Another one is Vargas at Fiorentina...similar sort of player to Guardado...not tried this before but perhaps re-train him from wing back to left winger since he has quality stats for crossing dribbling shooting etc and he played well in a City game i had once whenever he played Left midfield.

Alex Teixeira is pretty average on my game too so i wouldn't recommend him.

Carlos Eduardo from Hoffenheim. I got him for Man City for 11M and the fans and board love him.

ive got luka modric and rodney sneijder on my left i swap if one isnt performing there both on back-up contracts