Sigh at paying the average, would have been ****** at having to pay that much unless i got Spain Brasil or Italy though.

This is such an epic idea. Following this with interest :)

This is such an epic idea. Following this with interest :)

Cheers mate, should be a bit different to the average auction.

I've fully updated the OP now and will post the first proper round tonight or tomorrow :D

This is the first round of the general auction, in which you may bid on just one of the available packs. As you can see, you will be given limited information, so it's up to you to decide which pack to bid on based around guess work and logic. The pack name may give you some ideas on who or what they may contain.

Round 1 | Cheats Pack
Minimum Bid | £10m

View attachment 227387View attachment 227387View attachment 227388____
John ?____________ ? ?_____________ ? ?______
Position - ST_____

So as you can see, the first pack contains a player with the first name of 'John', a Brazilian player and a striker,

Round 1 | Records Pack
Minimum Bid | £12m

View attachment 227387View attachment 227387View attachment 227387
? ?______________ ? ?_______________ ? ?_
_________________________________Age | 15

The second pack contains a 15 year old, but this is the only information you have been given.

Round 1 |Winners Pack
Minimum Bid | £11m

View attachment 227387View attachment 227388View attachment 227387
? ?______________ ? ?_______________ ? ?_
_________________________________Position | DMC

The final pack contains a Brazilian and a defensive midfielder, as well as one other player/staff/stadium.

The deadline for bids will be 16.00 friday 2nd March.

Haha, I would be screwed in this! How do you judge what people will be bidding like!? Good luck lads!

It also looks really good how you have done the layout aswell FBP, nice work

Haha, I would be screwed in this! How do you judge what people will be bidding like!? Good luck lads!

It also looks really good how you have done the layout aswell FBP, nice work

The idea is to try and second guess some of the players I guess, I'm not sure how well it will work but I guess we'll see.
Jeez, do I wanna say guess any more times? Guess so...

Received 5 bids so far, just waiting for bids from Mike, Godcubed and Ajt09

Really sorry about that; my internet's been working like an absolute mule. Should be fixedish now. Consider this round a pass from me.

Really sorry about that; my internet's been working like an absolute mule. Should be fixedish now. Consider this round a pass from me.

Bid if you want, I've got a problem with uploading images at the moment so I can't post the results yet. Not sure if it's a site issue or if I've used up all the memory I'm allowed or what...?

Bid if you want, I've got a problem with uploading images at the moment so I can't post the results yet. Not sure if it's a site issue or if I've used up all the memory I'm allowed or what...?

It's linked with the server migration-being looked into

Round 1 | Cheats Pack

Winner - Dunc £18.7m
Runner Up - Raikan007 £16m

View attachment 228425_____View attachment 228424_____View attachment 228423
_
John Terry_________ Jurgen Klinsmann _________ Rivaldo____

___Position - DC __________ Position - ST __________ Position - ST _____
Value | £7m _____+___+Value | £6m ___________Value | £8m __
___+_Age | 15______________Age | 20 ______________Age | 25 _______

John Terry makes this pack on account of his well documented cheating affair with the former flame of ex-teammate, Wayne Bridge. Jurgen Klinsmann makes the list having notoriously dived in the 1990 World Cup final v Argentina, resulting in the sending off of Argentine Pedro Monzon. Rivaldo is including for his injury feigning in Brazil's 2002 World Cup clash with Turkey, clutching his face after the ball struck his leg as Hakan Unsal subsequently received his marching orders.

Round 1| Records Pack

Winner - Jake £21m
Runner Up - Ajt09 £15m

View attachment 228429______View attachment 228428_______View attachment 228427
Florentino Pérez_________ Highbury Stadium______________ Pele______

____Position - Chairman _________Position - Stadium____________Position - ST_________
Value | £6m ______________ Value | £4m _____________ Value | £15m _
Age | 53 ___________ _ Capacity | 38,419 ___ ____ __ __ Age | 16___
Budget | +£40m__________________________________________________

Florentino Perez is the famous president of Real Madrid, known to spend big on 'gallacticos'. He holds numerous records, including the most cash ever spent on one player; £80m signing Cristiano Ronaldo. Highbury Stadium makes this pack as the home of record holders Arsenal, who went 49 league games unbeaten in 2003/04 to surpass the 42 game tally set by Preston North End in the late eighties. Pele holds the official record of the top goalscorer of all time, having netted 760 official goals (541 in league championships). He is also Brazil's record goalscorer, with 77 goals in 92 appearances.

Round 1 | Winners Pack

Winner - Joel` £18.1m
Runner Up - Kris £15m

View attachment 228441_____View attachment 228440_____View attachment 228439
____
Ottmar Hitzfeld_____________ Cafu____________ Gennaro Gattuso_____

Position - Manager _______ Position - DR __________ Position - DMC __
__
Value | £5m ______+_++Value | £10m ___________Value | £5m ___
___+_
Age | 49______________Age | 27 _______________Age | 21 ______
Youth | +5______________________________________________
Training | +6________________________________________________
Reputation | +3000_______________________________________________

Ottmar Hitzfeld is a born winner. As a player he won numerous titles with FC Basel, but it's as a manager where he has shown his winning credentials. He has tasted success with everyone he has managed, notching 2 European and 7 Bundesliga titles with different clubs, among many other major cup wins. Brazilian Cafu makes this pack having won the most World Cup matches of any player in history, while Gennaro Gattuso emerged victorious in the 2006 World Cup, playing a key role in the Italian side.​

Meh. Pele's overrated anyway.

(bitter much? yes I am)

Pretty sure my team is just strikers at the moment.

For **** sake.

I needed Cafu, don't really need Pele considering I have 5 strikers, although I wouldn't have complained. But why is Pele only 16, and Rivaldo 25? :)