Legend Database Facepacks

fuelledbypassion

Complete Legend
Reaction score
I'm currently creating a legend facepack and was hoping for feedback and anyone willing to help out.

I'm basically looking for anyone to point me in the direction of any renders of past or present football legends, or help out with creating the renders for me to use. I'd prefer to have the players in national colours, but appreciate that this isn't always possible (some players from long ago have very few photos, others may have never played for their national team.). Thanks in advance for any help.

Here are a few examples of the work I've done to date.

Brazil:

View attachment 221040View attachment 221041View attachment 221042

England:

View attachment 221043 View attachment 221044View attachment 221045

Germany:

View attachment 221051View attachment 221053View attachment 221052

Italy:

View attachment 221054View attachment 221055View attachment 221056

Love them mate would take a while to make them allthough lol
sometimes just googling the player and render brings some up, but not many for older players
Planet render and sports gfx are good for them too
but i think you might need to make your own for a lot of the older guys

Love them mate would take a while to make them allthough lol
sometimes just googling the player and render brings some up, but not many for older players
Planet render and sports gfx are good for them too
but i think you might need to make your own for a lot of the older guys

Thanks mate, I'll check them out. The only site I've used so far is footballrenders.com, I've found a few but have already had to do a lot myself. It's not difficult to cut them, just time consuming!

A little update on progress: (Bonus points for anyone who can name them all! :p)

ARGENTINA ~

BRAZIL ~

ENGLAND ~

FRANCE ~

GERMANY ~

HOLLAND ~

ITALY ~

SPAIN ~

OTHER ~

What are you gonna do with all these players? Most of them aren't even in the database.

What are you gonna do with all these players? Most of them aren't even in the database.

I'll be creating a legend database eventually using the information I've been gathering here. Probably for the 2013 version of the game by the time I've done the necessary research!