Serkan Kartal

Reaction score
After a quite long break I am here again:)

You missed me, Didn't you ? :D

As mentioned this time I ll give you the opportunity to gain success with couple of Libero-based tactics.

Not perfectly a Baeckenbauer Role- thnx to ME- but, I think it is enough to be successful.

Main Rules are same as before:

1- Right player right role (with some exceptions, i ll explain that)
2- as a Libero, Jan Verthongen has been perfect fit you can search for players like him or,
utilize one of your DLPs by retraining him as a SW and give him Libero training individual.
3- Set your AMC as a playmaker because it is set like a trequartista.

Tactics has been tested with OM, Tottenham, Barca, Ajax.

Here are Screenies :) Enjoy looking:))

View attachment 347642View attachment 347643View attachment 347644View attachment 347645View attachment 347646View attachment 347647View attachment 347648View attachment 347649

View attachment 347650View attachment 347651View attachment 347652View attachment 347653View attachment 347654View attachment 347655

Quite interestingly Barca has not been gelling well with this tactics I don't know why.

Libero Legend is BACK - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Also here is a file that u can find libero-like players u want ( you can change position to DM)

http://rapidshare.com/files/1386300633/Libero Finder.pft

Hope you enjoy success and new SS will be coming fellows:))

NOTE: I put the link to download section please use that. Respect to the efforts:)
Cheers from Turkey:)

Your dear FM-mate
Serkan

Last edited:
Liberolu taktiği de bir tek biz deneriz zaten.:D Thank you for sharing.

Eskilerle büyüdük futbolun keyfiyle ne anlarız BPD den :D thanks for support:)
Başkan Türkçe yazsam uyarıyorlar İngilizce konuş diye o yüzden İngilizce ile bitirdim.Libero bulmak çok zor ama oyunda onu ne yapacağız:D Sonuçlarda güzel denemek lazım.Great results I appreciate Turkish Tactician every time. :)

Başkan Türkçe yazsam uyarıyorlar İngilizce konuş diye o yüzden İngilizce ile bitirdim.Libero bulmak çok zor ama oyunda onu ne yapacağız:D Sonuçlarda güzel denemek lazım.Great results I appreciate Turkish Tactician every time. :)

If no problem with you I ll speak english from now. For Libero position:

Transfer targets and likely perform players:

1 - Jan Verthongen - Perfect Match.
2 - Marc Bertra - Has to be retrained
3 - Nikola Nkoulou - has to be retrained
4 - Stefan Denswil - Has to be retrained
5 - Leo Bonucci - you know what to do:)

Also I will share a Libero Filter with you on thread

Please read the forums rules about using English at all times.

Cheers

If no problem with you I ll speak english from now.

Thanks

use opposition instructions with this or no? and which of the 2 tactics works better?

use opposition instructions with this or no? and which of the 2 tactics works better?

As all of my shared tactics there are neither OI nor Shouts mate. But if you are a mediocre team you with a Tassotti-like Assistant just use him against the biggest teams.

Coming to which is better; answer is Libero Legend is BACK more consistent as you can see on Marseille screenies. But be careful with big teams if you ll use 'em because it takes time to play on a consistent basis such as BARCA or R.Madrid even Manchester bigs. they start bad but after about mid-October they start a series of winning then never stop again :)) Tried and proved mate:))

Feel free to share your SS.

Cheers:)

What would you say are the main differences between the 2 tactics? And could you post screenshot of your starting XI with Barca/Ajax please?

I am trying one with Tottenham, classic tactic works well, the other tactic leaks a few goals at the moment but I am only a few games into the season :)

What would you say are the main differences between the 2 tactics? And could you post screenshot of your starting XI with Barca/Ajax please?

I am trying one with Tottenham, classic tactic works well, the other tactic leaks a few goals at the moment but I am only a few games into the season :)

View attachment 349103View attachment 349104

Ajax and Barca first XI s mate as you wish. With barca I ve sold Adriano to City then bought Ter Stegen. Also with Ajax Sold a few players and bought Sime & mathias Johansson as Ajax lacks enough depth for RWB

for the classic tactic (libero is legend) what roles do u train your players?

Last edited:
View attachment 349103View attachment 349104

Ajax and Barca first XI s mate as you wish. With barca I ve sold Adriano to City then bought Ter Stegen. Also with Ajax Sold a few players and bought Sime & mathias Johansson as Ajax lacks enough depth for RWB

Awesome thanks, did you just train Busquets for SW as soon as you started? He seems to have become green in that position very quick!