What team should i manage?

• Total voters

chrisjericho

Reaction score
I wanna start a story but im confused who to manage so i will let you guys choose.

First up we have.....

View attachment 268809
LILLE OSC ! The Ligue 1 Champions ! I am a fan of this club since like 2008 and i have been loving watching this club's progress until winning Ligue 1 recently. Who knows? Maybe if i manage it we will achieve greater things.

Second is.....

View attachment 268810
The Hammers themselves...WEST HAM UNITED ! I was sorta dissapointed seeing this team relegated so closely and i hope if you guys choose this team for me to manage i may get them back on track and maybe pay off the huge loans they have.

Numero tres is...

View attachment 268811

Bolton Wanderers...THE TROTTERS ! I am very interested in managing Bolton because they are one of the teams trying to stay there in the Premier League and it might be a challenge to do so...

Last but not least is...

View attachment 268812

I haven't decided that many teams and so i am letting you choose ! Any team would be alright, let me know and vote !

OH and also Who should i be as a manager?

Should it be my real name (Tobias Danny)
Or some other name like maybe another manager (Laurent Blanc)
OR a totally non related dude (Brad Pitt, Randy Orton, etc.)

Lemme know in the comments !

hello, i think you can manage AS MONACO, it would be a great challenge:)

good luck

AS Monaco is not a bad idea, what type of club do you want/ like managing? I'll give my suggestions based on that.

I like managing probably english and/or french clubs... dont like spain

oh and btw suggest names on who i should be ! it could be anybody as long as they exist in the real world...dont suggest names like batman or indiana jones :D

in about 11 hours i will make up my mind based on the poll...stay tuned !

I like managing probably english and/or french clubs... dont like spain

Then AS Monaco, Portsmouth if you like a challenge or Bolton...obviously depends if you want a well-established team or a small club, lots of money or just a little, good young players etc.

Portsmouth, sell off the massive earners (Liam Lawrence, Tal Ben-Haim etc.) and use youth players as squad players instead.

I agree with gogogo, Portsmouth would be a good challenge when you get rid off the big earners. Would be interesting to see how long it would take you to get back in the premier league.

ok !

if no more votes come in the next five hours i will choose between :

Portsmouth
AS Monaco
Bolton

I think the OP is wrong- It talks of West Ham being relegated and Bolton staying up in the prem. But any way Leeds would be nice.