That's just weird. A friend of mine became a Chelsea legend in about the same time played after his second CL win. I've got a bunch of young players who are already icon status and they are under 20. Guess I just got to keep going and keep winning.

Probably because Chelsea have never won the CL before

Where can I find this? Under Information?

In that case, I am Favoured Personnel :S

I have 4 Premier League titles, 4 FA Cups, a League Cup, a Champions League, a Club World Championship Cup, a Super Cup, and 2 Community Shield victories, all in 4 seasons.

Arsenal, hard to please?

i have won league 5 years running with United, 5 fa cups 5 league cups and 4 UCLs.... i'm only favored personel not even an icon yet

with the trophies i have won i should at least be an icon
won league cup and just got this message
View attachment 123272
yep, all it has taken is 33 trophies in 5 and a half seasons to become an Icon

oddly enough, i achieved legend status when i won my 50th trophy

oddly enough, i achieved legend status when i won my 50th trophy
hopefully i will have 36 by the end of the season, another 2 with the same level of success should see me close to 50 and hopefully the holy grail, Legendary Status

Then i can start bugging the board for a new stadium and hopefully if the agree the stadium will be named after me - thats the dream anyway

Cesc Fabregas became a legend on my Arsenal save after just a season in which he lead us to the Treble and was World Player of the Year, Best Midfielder of the Year, European Champions Cup Best Player, Club World Cup Best Player and had the most number of assists in the EPL and Champions League, so I think it is much easier for players

Cesc Fabregas became a legend on my Arsenal save after just a season in which he lead us to the Treble and was World Player of the Year, Best Midfielder of the Year, European Champions Cup Best Player, Club World Cup Best Player and had the most number of assists in the EPL and Champions League, so I think it is much easier for players
agreed. i have a Regen centre back and he is first choice now, only been at club 3 and a half years and only first choice for two seasons but he has achieved Legendary status already - this is because he scores a fair few from corners so his rating is usually very impressive - he is the reigning european defender of the year

well i didnt get neither legend or icon with my older club, i won 4 league titles, 2 cups, and got qualified to CL and euro cup which was the clubs first time

I think it depends on how far down your club starts. If you win the EPL with Exeter you're a legend, not as much if you do it with City.

I wont the danish championship and qualified for Champions League this season with FC Roskilde. I'm a legend :D

I think it depends on how far down your club starts. If you win the EPL with Exeter you're a legend, not as much if you do it with City.

Pretty much spot on. Spent 5 years with created team in bottom league, got them promoted and won some trophies, then left and took over at Fulham. Then was offered job with England, (just) won the world cup, then left to go back to my first club. Then it jumped up from normal or whatever it is to legendary. Pretty chuffed as i've never reached that level

Last edited:
dont worry your a Legend in my eyes winning all that with spurs lol, i do think you will have do a few more seasons though and like the others said keep fans happy and show commitment etc,im sure your well on your way to becoming one just keep the good work going

Tell you what Daz - you'll need a new sig soon! Can't see Johnson, Purse and Potter still being at Wednesday past the end of the season!

Well, I'm in 2021 and am a Barcelona legend.

All I had to do was
Win Ratio( career) 75%
league titles 11
UCL wins 6
UCL runner up 2
European Supercup 4
CWC 6
Spanish Cup 3
Spanish Super Cup 9

Also Club is valued at 1.63B pounds whereas the second richest club Real Madrid is valued at 563M.

While I´m managing Ajax (Also manage Barça) and reading this thread something really strange happened. I just bought a 18 year old regen (fantastic stats BTW) and let him play in the staring eleven for the 3rd time since his arival, he scored twice and was named MotM. Then I wanted to see whic status i have in Ajax and I saw him right next to me in favorite personnel!! I won the league twice, the cup twice, came in the semi-finals of the CL and they even dare to compare a 18 year old ,who only played 4 games for Ajax, to me!!oO)

i won 2 champions leagues with a croatian club and i still ain't a legend **** it
maybe 3rd the charm

Im a legend with Coventry. I have won 2 EPl, 4 FA cups, 4 Community shields, 1 EURO cup and 4 league cups... also reaching the champions league final (lost 1-0 to UTD... 93rd minute)... and he club is now rich (no debt either wihich is a bonus)... Im guessing its how well you organise your club, as well as results on the pitch, and geting good players for cheap prices (i brought the best regen in my game (CA of 180 PA of 199) for £5mill (some club in argentina, didnt need to transfer as he was on a youth contract ) plus my financial control is 100%, also i have shwon loyalty to the club through rejecting moves to Man UTD and Man city, as well as Real Madrid plus all the players love me (even though half of them dont play ;) )

Last edited: