DynamiteFC

Reaction score
A few years back a poster named Chiellini made a great legend database with thousands of players. I transfer it over to each new version of the game, clean things up and try and add to it where possible. As such, a lot of players have been lost and some have been added again by myself, and there may be a few little weird things with some of the newer players in the database, but it's still includes hundreds, if not over a thousand, legendary players from all around the world and of all eras and positions. If anything, I hope this provides a base for some of you to continue to tweak and work on. Use the default database when trying it out.
Have fun.

All credit goes to Chiellini for this - all I've done is try and maintain it.

Legends DB FM 16_2CD71E87-600E-4B5D-AEC8-AE2FFA5AA743

View attachment 184383

View attachment 184382View attachment 184381

DinamiteFC you've forgot Luigi Riva in this Data. Can you add his?

Hi friend

A friend mine has created a amazing legend database for fm 2015,

Can you want this one and make for 16?

Is an amazing database, you need to see

Facepack

Hi mans, thanks for creating this database!! I wanted to start a save with liverpool(my team), but most of the players didnt have faces. Do you have a facepack for this? Thanks!

Fantastic job mate!
I am using Red Star Belgrade and having a great time with Prosinecki and Stojkovic etc. It is amazing how many players are in this as well as managers like Don Revie, Brian Clough Rinus Michels.

There are two Paolo Maldini's thou and I do not see Maradona.