BlueAngel

Reaction score
Legends Database 2011

eric-cantona-returns-to-football.jpg

>>> What is this?

Classic League databases vary rarely get finished. They take months and months to do, and the people that can finish them generally don't know what the Sun looks like any more. However, a complete database of classic teams has been sort after since FM began. Here at Fanboys we are taking action. Obviously, at the end of the day, I know that I will end up being the main contributor. But I would absolutely love it if you guys proved me wrong and helped me put this together properly.

>>> How is this going to Work?

Basically, if you have a spare day or so, a decent knowledge of previous footballers and aren't completely S*** when it comes to using the editor, add a team. Even if you are only adding the club you support and this is your single contribution, it will make all the difference. On FM'11 merging databases is easier than selling crack to kids in a playground so anything you do will speed up the process of releasing this. Just tell me you have started work and I'll add you to the index.

>>> Other Notes

All the clubs will also be available for individual download via the index, so you can test things out while you wait for the real thing, kind of like a graphics pack. I am asking for help because as much as I like to pretend, this is the kind of project one man can never finish alone. Also, do not ask for release dates, ever. Release dates depend entirely on how many people help me, but if I do it alone it will be some time in about 4 or 5 months. If everyone on the site did the team they supported, I doubt it would take a week.

Index <<<

22px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
ENGLAND

Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester United

22px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
GERMANY

Bayern

22px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
ITALY

A.C. Milan
Internazionale
Juventus

22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
HOLLAND

Ajax

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
SPAIN

Barcelona
Real Madrid​

P.S. These are the teams done already, although there will be a slight lag time before I am up to date with screenshots and uploads.

Great Idea, however hate to burst your bubble but with the latest patch there is a major problem with clashes with UID's and with merging players with the same UID it will just overwrite each one. If this problem was sorted out by SI Games then this would be a great way to get a Legends db done but since they dont seem to bothered about sorting out any Editor bugs then this would only result in heartbreak.