which do you think would be a season database or a Legends database, if you want a season one give a year you would like me to do :)

which do you think would be a season database or a Legends database, if you want a season one give a year you would like me to do :)

Id LOVE a 1990 season database. Italia 90 is one of my favourite memories, so many good players that years. Seems as thought every team had a classic no. 10

Id LOVE a 1990 season database. Italia 90 is one of my favourite memories, so many good players that years. Seems as thought every team had a classic no. 10

yea or a 1993/94 WC Database or a Euro 96 Database :)

Fancy starting a 1990 db?? I'll help lol

LOL I have no way to do the players CA/PA if I was to do a 1990 Database as they're wasn't a editor back then, until CM 3 that could let you edited you could always downloaded had to download a CM 1 - 94/95 editor off the internet but who had the internet in the early 90s :p

or what I could do it use the current players in the teams as of 2013/14 and use their CA/PA with the players from the 1989/90 season

Last edited:
okay guys I'm in a bit of a pickle here :(

I want to do an old CM game but I want to make it during a Comp, it will be a 90s Database here or I could take clubs and use a 90s team (how does that sound 1990 - 1999) mean a decade from when I grew up so the comps are

World Cup 90
UEFA Euro 92
World Cup 94
UEFA Euro 96
World Cup 98

which Comp CM game would you like to see? or does the 90s team from that era mean more fun to play with time "think about it", The Treble United against the Double Arsenal in Arsene First year in charge, Blackburn 94/95, Leeds United Final Championship side to win it before the EPL was formed, High flying Newcastle 91 - 96 Barça's Dream time of the early 90s, AC Milan 94 side, Red Star Belgrade's golden team, Tottenham with Gazza and linker

the list can go on and on Juventus 1995/96, Ajax 1994/95, Dortmund 1996/97

yea or a 1993/94 WC Database or a Euro 96 Database :)

Ive decided im going to attempt a 1990 database. I plan to use the Free agents db as a starting point so all modern players are still available but build up all teams with the 1990 teams. All players will be the same age as they where in 1990. I imagine this will take a long time but ill give it a bash. If i build the db will you help with a player faces pac as ive no idea how to do that?? Thanks, Marc

Last edited:
Ive decided im going to attempt a 1990 database. I plan to use the Free agents db as a starting point so all modern players are still available but build up all teams with the 1990 teams. All players will be the same age as they where in 1990. I imagine this will take a long time but ill give it a bash. If i build the db will you help with a player faces pac as ive no idea how to do that?? Thanks, Marc

I'm not very good with the graphics mate sorry, but I'll give ya a hand with the teams if you like

Yeah that would be good. The only thing that confuses me, if i say edit the Scottish league and you were to do the English league how do we combine them? Ive made many custom databases in the past but usually just by myself...:/

Yeah that would be good. The only thing that confuses me, if i say edit the Scottish league and you were to do the English league how do we combine them? Ive made many custom databases in the past but usually just by myself...:/

you would have to click on the merge database button but it's for edited database only

Ah handy to know. I started it last night on the Scottish leagues. So far ive done Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hearts & Motherwell. It will certainly take me a lot longer than i thought!! lol Planning to do the top leagues from England, France, Italy, Spain, Scotland, Germany first of all and add some players of 1990 from various other teams and all the players from the world cup of that year whilst deleting their older counterparts at the same time. It does of course help that im off work on holiday for the next two weeks :)

Ah handy to know. I started it last night on the Scottish leagues. So far ive done Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hearts & Motherwell. It will certainly take me a lot longer than i thought!! lol Planning to do the top leagues from England, France, Italy, Spain, Scotland, Germany first of all and add some players of 1990 from various other teams and all the players from the world cup of that year whilst deleting their older counterparts at the same time. It does of course help that im off work on holiday for the next two weeks :)

ah cool, I think I might do CM 97/98 Database I don't think that'll take long as it only has England and most of the main league in Europe for my FM 14 database (plus it's my favourite WC ever :p)

ah cool, I think I might do CM 97/98 Database I don't think that'll take long as it only has England and most of the main league in Europe for my FM 14 database (plus it's my favourite WC ever :p)

That would be great also. I was planning to finish the Scottish teams tonight but to be fair im far too warm and cant be arsed. A dvd wins my vote tonight. Ive got my first free day tomorrow so im gonna try get at least the Scottish league and one other league complete each day. Hopefully ill be posting the db in a week or two.....probably a month mind you :p

That would be great also. I was planning to finish the Scottish teams tonight but to be fair im far too warm and cant be arsed. A dvd wins my vote tonight. Ive got my first free day tomorrow so im gonna try get at least the Scottish league and one other league complete each day. Hopefully ill be posting the db in a week or two.....probably a month mind you :p

same plus I'm going on holiday next week, but I could get all the ages done up in a spreadsheet and when I get FM 14 boom I'm straight into it :)