Download link - editor data.zip

BETA Version 1.0 (Currently still W.I.P.)

place it in Document\Sports Interactive\Football manager 2012

load up the following to get the database to work

Legends Database for FM 12 & 13
Yugoslavia (it's serbia renamed as Yugoslavia and vice vera)
U.S.S.R. (same as Yugoslavia)

un click the rest, and the Legends Database for FM 10 is the one I'm using as a template :)

Number of changes - 82,000 so far (want to get up to the same number of changes I have on my CM 01/02 DB or old Legends Database in FM 2010)

Espanyol B's players are blank atm and Alt. Madrid have no players :( but they will do soon in the next update :)

might re-edit Tom Boyd :)

enjoy this first BETA of my Legends database

what Sevilla & Real Betis side would people like to play with? :)

Last edited:
Hey mate, took a look at the BETA and I just saw Iniesta is younger than Messi in the database?

Hey mate, took a look at the BETA and I just saw Iniesta is younger than Messi in the database?

re-edited Iniesta's Age so he's 21 and Messi is 17 :) as they we're back in FM 2005 Puyol is 27 and Xavi is 25

Last edited:
Great so far mate,

Few things though, when i scouted Messi it only says his potential is 2 stars, when of course he becomes the best player in the world.

Liverpool's side also needs a bit of work,
(I may be a bit biased here as i'm a Liverpool fan)
There is no Rob Jones or Ron Yeats, Emlyn Hguhes - One of the greatest centre halves/ defensive midfielders is very poor, John Aldridge isn't there and neither is Ian St. John, Kevin Keegan and Kenny Dalglish should be there too as they are listed in the top 5 of our greatest ever players.

Other than that as long as you keep working at moving around the current players this should be awesome

Great so far mate,

Few things though, when i scouted Messi it only says his potential is 2 stars, when of course he becomes the best player in the world.

Liverpool's side also needs a bit of work,
(I may be a bit biased here as i'm a Liverpool fan)
There is no Rob Jones or Ron Yeats, Emlyn Hguhes - One of the greatest centre halves/ defensive midfielders is very poor, John Aldridge isn't there and neither is Ian St. John, Kevin Keegan and Kenny Dalglish should be there too as they are listed in the top 5 of our greatest ever players.

Other than that as long as you keep working at moving around the current players this should be awesome

no it's cool mate I mean I would be the same as you where If I didn't like the Real Madrid squad :)

I'll add in the players you've mentioned :) plus Keegan and Dalglish are managers but I could add them as players and put new managers at Blackburn and Newcastle United (might have a look at their managers) working on Sporting Lisbon atm

I used FM 05 CA & PA for Messi but if you like I can use FM 07 version of him ;)

also sorry for the late reply just got in from work

Last edited:
I cant get this database to work. I've followed you instructions but it still does not work. Can you explain how i should do step by step?

Nice one Mate!

Downloaded last night. A few comments: Cantona and Keane and a couple of other legends are pretty ordinary. And I can't seem to find Peter Schmeichel.